What ever happened to R.Acer?

mgobaja

Reaction
All of his race trucks / chase trucks and materials and such were all recently sold. As Klaus mentioned, he came in big, the vanished. This sport in the 35 years I have been part of it has always had the " flash in the pan " racers. In the mid 2000's there was a huge influx of equity racers, then the economy took a dump and those folks went away as fast as they arrived.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
The "ReFi Racers" appeared after D2G was released. The Baja 500 entries the following year in the sportsman moto class ended up needing an extra class code to register them all. IIRC there were 518 total registered entries the night before, with 480ish teams starting the next day.

Last edited:

fastfelix

Reaction
All of his race trucks / chase trucks and materials and such were all recently sold. As Klaus mentioned, he came in big, the vanished. This sport in the 35 years I have been part of it has always had the " flash in the pan " racers. In the mid 2000's there was a huge influx of equity racers, then the economy took a dump and those folks went away as fast as they arrived.
Any mention who bought tt

jon coleman

Reaction
you mean there is No picture of doods face?, whats That all about?, how the hell does driver sign ups know who the hell they are arm banding??, common, they Got to have a picture of this guy, this is goofy as heck( ps, maybe its Not robert, its really roberta.ok read the law suit story, nothing special here, another desperate race car driver doing dirty desperate deeds to get a ride it sounded like, fuller is probably back racing go karts

Last edited:

Kirk_Babbington

Reaction

In 2012, Fuller and McCourt formed Good Shepard Motorsports LLC, a motorsports racing company that participated in professional off-road races, and the plaintiff invented a personality known as “Robert Acer,” the suit states. GSM began a humanitarian mission, the Robert Acer Project, to aid, educate, feed and support children of Mexico, the suit states.

Josh 8

Reaction
Jeff Fuller = R. Acer.

“Tossed out with out a dollar to his name”. Wow, literally jet setting one day flying to Perris and Rome, I am sure there was a yacht in there too, trophy trucks, all the bling and shine.

Then…

“Maliciously evicting Fuller with no due process, McCourt’s armed agents threw plaintiff straight out onto the streets dusty with no money to his name and with his daughter’s mental health needs at issue,” the suit states.
“Maliciously evicting Fuller with no due process, McCourt’s armed agents threw plaintiff straight out onto the streets dusty with no money to his name and with his daughter’s mental health needs at issue,” the suit states.

McCourt “eradicated, eliminated and erased Jeff Fuller from their mutual partnership so that he would receive nothing for 13 years of dedicated effort,” the suit alleges. “Following Frank McCourt’s playbook, (Jamie) McCourt planned that she would use all of Fuller’s hard-earned assets held in trust by her to break her fiduciary duties owed to Fuller.”

I see people like this and I am so thankful for what I have and where the Lord has put me.

jon coleman

Reaction
'armed ADJENTS',,, who here thinks the elites( ambassadors Are elite club players) dont like there guns???also like the 'save the children' charity deal/ angle, how convenient, its a common ploy......

Last edited:

JDDurfey

Reaction
So the dude was the Ambassador to France, and he didn't put any of that money aside? I highly doubt he was tossed without a penny to his name. Maybe with only a couple hundred grand, which to him is probably like not having a "penny to his name"

They did some cool stuff for the people in Baja. But at the same time, if the guy was smart, he would have put something in writing. Guess someone better came along for her.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I never really care about other peoples money and Acers money is/was no exception.

I did like/love his concept and I am bummed it didn't become more.

I had only two interactions with the guy and found him to be very likeable both times.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I seem to remember a certain TT driver very publicly claiming the truck designs were stolen with assistance from a particular electrical engineer who is now critical to the success of that TT driver’s other project.

Ohhh what a small beautiful world we live in.
I thought it was just the body? Wasn't the truck an actual sister truck to the original?