What ever happened to R.Acer?

bdubs50

Reaction
Besides Acer or Jeff Fuller, who else had a grand entrance w/ a pico exit?

I'm pretty sure we'd count only the ones who came in hot and went early with little success. You wouldn't count Bob Shepard in that list because he came, won, and left within a short time span. He achieved what he set out to do and nothing further.

Josh 8

Reaction
Remember all those dot com guys from the late 90’s with ipo $$$ for owning a server and not one dollars worth of brick and mortar?

Excite.com. Didn’t they have a tt? I know there was probably a dozen of them.

Who were the guys that had the skeleton of a T-Rex running on the side of there stuff? Are they still around under a different name?

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
You guys, please don't shame the In and then Out almost overnight racers. They buy a lot of stuff from me and I need them or my Christmas bonus is gonna be horrible... LOL

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
There are alot of teams that come in hot and burn out. Not fair to call out Dax. He did take the green flag, about 3 trucks ahead of Brett Sloppe (sp?) When he got to the rock pile, he rolled the jump at like 10 mph. Some douche threw a beer bottle at him for driving slow. I figured it was time to go and headed to the car. A minute later everything went nuts. Dax got subpoenaed but Im not sure if he ever had to testify. Dude is totally into the dirt.

Dave

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
he ran the Mint and the UTV WC also I think.

quote-i-m-an-off-road-racecar-driver-and-i-think-every-woman-in-my-life-has-told-me-that-s-dax-shepard-132-86-96.jpg

J Prich

Reaction
There are alot of teams that come in hot and burn out. Not fair to call out Dax. He did take the green flag, about 3 trucks ahead of Brett Sloppe (sp?) When he got to the rock pile, he rolled the jump at like 10 mph. Some douche threw a beer bottle at him for driving slow. I figured it was time to go and headed to the car. A minute later everything went nuts. Dax got subpoenaed but Im not sure if he ever had to testify. Dude is totally into the dirt.

Dave
I remember that. Crazy for that to be your first race.

FastGuy

Reaction
I met Jeff a couple of times in Baja and he was always a standup guy. I thought the Acer thing was cool. I wish I could find a rich girlfriend that would furnish me a full TT team!😎

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I wish his racing program panned out because I'm 104% sure that if Kristen Bell just met me, she'd be in to me.
I would drag my dong through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart over a walkie talkie...

McCredie A

Reaction
I met Jeff a couple of times in Baja and he was always a standup guy. I thought the Acer thing was cool. I wish I could find a rich girlfriend that would furnish me a full TT team!😎

What do you mean? You found one a long time ago. Her name is Jill, take a look at your right hand! Just messing with you it has been awesome to watch your program evolve. Best of luck to you in Baja!

Total Loss

Reaction

Dave
You were right ahead of me and my buddy...we saw that crap...couldnt get close enough for a pic of my bud in his 7s, looked at each other and said it was time to go...the rave party was out of control, headed back to the bikes and whamo.
Went back and started to help.