What ever happened to R.Acer?

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
That's a really funny way to say you would crawl really low through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart over a walkie talkie.... ;-)
sorry not sorry netflix GIF by Patriot Act

BajaFand

Reaction
Roberts Racing is the most recent one that comes to mind. I don’t think they were done any favors by the guy who was in charge of their equipment.

Team C is another.

Acer definitely had some top notch chase trucks. I remember the first time I saw one at Cocos Corner at the 2013 Baja 1000 which I think was his first race. Haven’t seen one of those trucks since then. Met him at the Off Road Expo one year and he was super nice and approachable and truly enjoyed chatting with anyone. Green Army had one of the TT’s listed in the classifieds. Both trucks were ES chassis. He allegedly had purchased the old Kincaid big block ES/Porter truck and supposedly had brought it to Robby to have work done to it and get it prepped to race as well as some other equipment. He thought Robby’s price was outrageous and took the truck out of there and went a different direction. 3rd hand info so take it for what it’s worth.

Last edited:

calstyl2

Reaction
They wrecked one of the chase trucks in Baja, cow vs truck, ended up being a tie.
Team C had a set plan and timeline, they went over their timeline by a year or two, it was a planned exit

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Roberts Racing is the most recent one that comes to mind. I don’t think they were done any favors by the guy who was in charge of their equipment.
The hauler they had was nuts. 96 foot long from tip to tail. Triple axle Rig.

rr_toterhomev2.png

They had 6 different race cars too.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Ahhh, Cops probably still has more!
And we're gonna see a lot of them. The plan going forward is for COPS to race more than they ever have before.

MTPyle

Reaction
Ryan. Read the thread. Haha yes we know who Acer was.