What ever happened to R.Acer?

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Also she isn't that hot.

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

calstyl2

Reaction
So Davis got the pre-runner, who got the race truck. He had one of the twin trucks converted to a enclosed cab, thats what Davis is using, curious who got the original truck

McCredie A

Reaction
I think Green Army got everything, but was going to have a huge sale. Don't know if any of the sale part has happened yet.

Davis posted the race truck for sale a while back. He mentioned he had an extra chassis as well. Sounds like there could of been 3 and one never got completed.

I am wondering how the TT converted to prerunner compares to a Stewarts, Geiser, Weitzel prerunner. Seems like a cool idea. A few TT teams have real TT's they prerun in for a lap to two towards the end of their rerun. Maybe this is the perfect Hybrid.

51rcr

Reaction
So the dude was the Ambassador to France, and he didn't put any of that money aside? I highly doubt he was tossed without a penny to his name. Maybe with only a couple hundred grand, which to him is probably like not having a "penny to his name"

They did some cool stuff for the people in Baja. But at the same time, if the guy was smart, he would have put something in writing. Guess someone better came along for her.
trusts, one signature away from zero. here is a good one i know of and since your from Texas you prolly more familer with who they are. Look up there divorce and trust dispute. even the silverware. Texas billionaire Ed and Marie Bosarge trust divorce

Zac Reish

Reaction
All this talk about how teams come into this sport hot and heavy and then disappear. It makes me think of Jax Redline. Shane Redline has 3 trophy trucks up for sale now. I doubt they are selling out but just unloading whats been collected. The kid has talent and the opportunity and funds to back it obviously. It will be interesting to see if the redline family becomes an offroad staple team in the future or just another flash in the pan.

McCredie A

Reaction
All this talk about how teams come into this sport hot and heavy and then disappear. It makes me think of Jax Redline. Shane Redline has 3 trophy trucks up for sale now. I doubt they are selling out but just unloading whats been collected. The kid has talent and the opportunity and funds to back it obviously. It will be interesting to see if the redline family becomes an offroad staple team in the future or just another flash in the pan.

He has three for sale but only selling one of the three. I do agree the kid is impressive. I wonder what his background was prior to TT racing.

sand shark

Reaction

I think Jax and his dad will be around for the long haul. He is very talented driver and shows he can run in the top 5. Teaming up with Ken Block gets him more exposure and likely his foot in the door to some to bigger sponsorship opportunities.