What ever happened to R.Acer?

SuperVal

RDC Crypto
Someone from here in the IE, not a regular builder, Colton or Loma Linda area. First year Lin and Acer raced them then Acer only after that, last seen at a NORRA race. Someone borrowed the chase setup for a KOH one year
I borrowed the "Death Star" Freightliner chase truck for KOH the last time I raced in the 4400 class navigating for Chad Wheeler. I had it in the main pit, which is where most of you observed it that were at KOH that year.

So Davis got the pre-runner, who got the race truck. He had one of the twin trucks converted to a enclosed cab, thats what Davis is using, curious who got the original truck
The Robert Acer trucks were stolen, not sold, and the FBI is involved.

I am amused by all the speculation in this thread of what happened to the Robert Acer program, and Robert Acer. 3 of you actually said nice things about him and the program out of 8 pages. Wow. What a bunch of lowlife POS most of you are.

_______

The Robert Acer program was designed to keep children in Baja in school and educate them so they would have a chance at a better future in Mexico. The program was focused around Baja because all kids in Baja know desert racing and had favorite drivers, so the program made a superhero. The program encouraged children to stay in school. Learn math so they could build suspension or shocks. Learn sewing so they could design fire suits or costumes for movies (The Acer suit and helmet were made by a very well known Hollywood studio by an Oscar winning costume designer). Learn science to sustain environments (yes EVERY racing organization in Mexico has an ecological team that follows the race and assesses damage to the course and assesses fines and/or requirements for environmental impacts). The program adopted several schools in Ensenada, San Quintin, San Felipe, and a couple farther south, and others elsewhere globally. The schools adopted had their facilities upgraded with multiple computers per class, high speed internet, and much more.

So instead of being keyboard jockeys, here is my dare. I dare any one of you in any post prior to my post to donate $75,000USD to an elementary school or secondary school in Ensenada, San Quintin, San Felipe, Cabo, Loreto, or any where else in Baja, and prove you donated the funds. You want to talk smack? That is approximately what it costs to bring one school upgraded in computers and other hardware as well as high speed internet for a year as start up costs. The Robert Acer program had 12 schools adopted, and this was only the initial start up of the program. The program lasted 5+ years and poured thousands more dollars into the schools, and comminutes.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
He has three for sale but only selling one of the three. I do agree the kid is impressive. I wonder what his background was prior to TT racing.
a few weeks prior to his tt debut;

Attachments

• download (7).jpeg
    download (7).jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
I borrowed the "Death Star" Freightliner chase truck for KOH the last time I raced in the 4400 class navigating for Chad Wheeler. I had it in the main pit, which is where most of you observed it that were at KOH that year.

I am amused by all the speculation in this thread of what happened to the Robert Acer program, and Robert Acer. 3 of you actually said nice things about him and the program out of 8 pages. Wow. What a bunch of lowlife POS most of you are.

_______

The Robert Acer program was designed to keep children in Baja in school and educate them so they would have a chance at a better future in Mexico. The program was focused around Baja because all kids in Baja know desert racing and had favorite drivers, so the program made a superhero. The program encouraged children to stay in school. Learn math so they could build suspension or shocks. Learn sewing so they could design fire suits or costumes for movies (The Acer suit and helmet were made by a very well known Hollywood studio by an Oscar winning costume designer). Learn science to sustain environments (yes EVERY racing organization in Mexico has an ecological team that follows the race and assesses damage to the course and assesses fines and/or requirements for environmental impacts). The program adopted several schools in Ensenada, San Quintin, San Felipe, and a couple farther south, and others elsewhere globally. The schools adopted had their facilities upgraded with multiple computers per class, high speed internet, and much more.

So instead of being keyboard jockeys, here is my dare. I dare any one of you in any post prior to my post to donate $75,000USD to an elementary school or secondary school in Ensenada, San Quintin, San Felipe, Cabo, Loreto, or any where else in Baja, and prove you donated the funds. You want to talk smack? That is approximately what it costs to bring one school upgraded in computers and other hardware as well as high speed internet for a year as start up costs. The Robert Acer program had 12 schools adopted, and this was only the initial start up of the program. The program lasted 5+ years and poured thousands more dollars into the schools, and comminutes.
pffff, low life pos's dont donate I've heard....

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0

McCredie A

RDC Crypto

_______

I agree on him doing nice things for the children and people of Baja. The program was more than generous.

If the FBI is really involved with the sale/ theft of his trucks I would hate to have been one of the people that bought it with hard earned money.

I love the idea of how they sealed the TT as a prerunner.

BHollander

RDC Crypto

_______

Interesting statement. Didn't he get access to one's money by sleeping with one's wife? Maybe should word as employers wife. I guess you and I have different views on definition of low life POS. On that note I have no problem giving away others money so no problem for me donating your money on my behalf.

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Interesting statement. Didn't he get access to one's money by sleeping with one's wife? Maybe should word as employers wife. I guess you and I have different views on definition of low life POS. On that note I have no problem giving away others money so no problem for me donating your money on my behalf.
Ya big difference between giving away your hard earned $$$ and someone else’s. When someone is worth billions it’s easy for their boyfriend to spend their $$. Either way the good part is some kids benefited so they win no matter where it came from which is awesome!!

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
were the trucks ' stolen', or " stolen"??, bet there is a garage Full of trick tt components somewhere& no frame tubes/tag/ ser.number