What happend to Mr. Bob Shepard?

-Malign Motorsports-

Reaction
What happend to this winning TT team?

Chase 2

Reaction
I think he lost interest, I heard something about a new girl friend that didn't like racing or something like that.

JB-13

Reaction
Bob keeps close to the truck, he was a passenger in the chopper with us at the 500. We had talked to him about getting back into racing, he said that he was in talks with Geiser for a new truck, but at the time they couldn't agree on the price. My impression was that the itch was there, he's just waiting to scratch it

RaceAddict

Reaction
Bob keeps close to the truck, he was a passenger in the chopper with us at the 500. We had talked to him about getting back into racing, he said that he was in talks with Geiser for a new truck, but at the time they couldn't agree on the price. My impression was that the itch was there, he's just waiting to scratch it

I've heard the same thing. Bob's taking a break. When he's bored with his break, he'll be back.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I've heard the same thing. Bob's taking a break. When he's bored with his break, he'll be back.

Better to save some dough and not get burned out.

SEANY

Reaction
Bob is my friend on Facebook, that proves that Facebook isnt gay if a badass like Mr. Shepard has one :D

chadrag2

Reaction
Robert Shepard Jr., or Bob as his friends like to call him, is quietly living the life of luxury in Telluride, CO. You can find him every Wednesday afternoon taking in the free sounds of the weekly concerts in the Mountain Village and enjoying $4.50 Pabst Blue Ribbon Tall Boys. When not in the public eye, Bob, can also be found arguing with his TV when certain Left Wing Liberals speak out against his principals. And although numerous attempts have been made to try and get Bob out on his 2010 KTM 250XCFW Limited Red Bull Edition, few have actually seen Bob riding this special bike. A simple man with a big heart.

Bob, we all miss you!

RaceAddict

Reaction
Robert Shepard Jr., or Bob as his friends like to call him, is quietly living the life of luxury in Telluride, CO. You can find him every Wednesday afternoon taking in the free sounds of the weekly concerts in the Mountain Village and enjoying $4.50 Pabst Blue Ribbon Tall Boys. When not in the public eye, Bob, can also be found arguing with his TV when certain Left Wing Liberals speak out against his principals. And although numerous attempts have been made to try and get Bob out on his 2010 KTM 250XCFW Limited Red Bull Edition, few have actually seen Bob riding this special bike. A simple man with a big heart.

Bob, we all miss you!

Amen Brother!

J_Lothringer

Reaction
Last time I saw Bob him and Chad Ragland where in my home town (Dana point) looken at the new NORDHAVN 75EYF (Expedition Yacht Fisher). I really hope he steps up and purchases one...........................(So I can keep my job!!!! ha ha) but really if he does buy one I hope he mentions that his good Jeff Lothringer should get some of the commision!!!!

Mark Newhan

Reaction
When not in the public eye, Bob, can also be found arguing with his TV when certain Left Wing Liberals speak out against his principals.

I knew I liked him:D

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction

Bob, we all miss you!

:eek::eek:

$4.50 for a Pabst Blue Ribbon?