What happened to Acer at the MINT 400?

johndjmix

Reaction
The whole masked helmet top secret thing is cool. It gets people talking and the kids love it.

Anything that gets more people into the sport is always great.

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
WildPowerSports.com
coolermods.com

Dirty Harry

Reaction
Is English his native language? Never interacted with him personally, just watched him at the Mint drivers meeting and tried to guess whether he was awake or napping. I was looking over some of his social media out of curiosity and the syntax and sentence structure seemed more akin with what a non native speaker would use.

Yeah I have spoken with him at SEMA and he doesn't have an accent. Maybe he is just too cultured for you! I wonder if he gets a flat tire or punctures a tyre...

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

J Prich

Reaction
Yeah I have spoken with him at SEMA and he doesn't have an accent. Maybe he is just too cultured for you! I wonder if he gets a flat tire or punctures a tyre...

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
Interesting. I guess writing just isn't his thing, LOL.

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
As for the whole dillusion of being a super hero to the kids of Baja, we'll leave that to Gordon, BJ, Rob Mac, Tavo, etc.
Well, I haven't seen a school in Baja with a huge "RG", "BJ", "RM", or "TV" and thier race # prominently displayed at the schools entrance, but I have seen R.Acers "A 73" HUGE in the front of a Baja school.
I think it's super rad and he should keep doing what he's doing.

baja rudy

Reaction
If anyone is trying to help why not join them? Let's all be heroes and promote some goodness around our sport. Keep it positive and lend a hand we will be a better group overall.

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
Leaving Ensenada up the wash/canal, if you look to the right as you exit the wash (as course turns left on street) you'll see these....

Pretty awesome.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Well, I haven't seen a school in Baja with a huge "RG", "BJ", "RM", or "TV" and thier race # prominently displayed at the schools entrance, but I have seen R.Acers "A 73" HUGE in the front of a Baja school.
I think it's super rad and he should keep doing what he's doing.