What happened to RG in the Pro-2 race.

FlyHiFlyLo

Ace Mechanic
Reaction
As you all know, the TV coverage didn't explain why RG dropped from 2nd to 4th during the commercial break.

Talked to RG Tuesday night... When that one truck rolled on it's side and there was a local caution, RG slowed down and then when he got back on the gas he toasted a piston. He said the engine had never been run before with a carb. Only EFI had been proven so they leaned it out too much and BBQed that bad boy.

I would just hate to see that power wheelie with more fuel in it! :D

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Sucks for RG but he put on a good showing, like we all thought he would...

AllenBrotherRacing

Reaction
We see him in LOORS in december with all the other drivers that will be the second biggest race of the year.

07FJRog

Reaction
not to mention his "wheelie" off the start. coolest thing ive seen in a while
that was awesome!

too bad he got spun on the last corner by Leduc? and lost two spots

Hesco

Reaction
The engine definitely dropped a cylinder at half way, (which was a huge bummer) but prior to that - as much as I like RG - Scotty Taylor was puttin' a schoolin on him. I'm sure the naysayers will comment that they were'nt really racing prior to the CC... but if you look at the lap times... they were haulin' a** the whole time. Would have loved to have seen RG on all 8 at the finish...

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
did anyone else notice how RG was driving aquwardly? He looked like he was trying to actually grip the track in the turns. it was weird.
it was like he was driving on the pavement. and than he dropped a cylinder, and started driving normally.

hopefully im not crazy, so did anyone notice?

snakeyjake896

Reaction
I seen that too, he had a ton of bite and transfer in the truck.

FlyHiFlyLo

Ace Mechanic
Reaction
did anyone else notice how RG was driving aquwardly? He looked like he was trying to actually grip the track in the turns. it was weird.
it was like he was driving on the pavement. and than he dropped a cylinder, and started driving normally.

hopefully im not crazy, so did anyone notice?
RG has a very f-ed up neck... Basically he has no feeling in his right arm... Neck feels fine but the nerves are tweakie. So as a result he can whoop most guys with one arm...LOL

Ron_Burgandy

Reaction
His truck didn't seem very composed coming off of jumps. I noticed the one jump his nose would go skyward every lap.

randy s

Reaction
his desert truck does the same thing at the jump in the wash in ensenada. i guess he likes it that way when he sets it up. it's better than vice-versa and going ass over teakettle.

AllenBrotherRacing

Reaction
So any word is he going to race LOORS Decmeber race