what i have to say about lee perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

KALGARD

Reaction
hi this is trenton i race the 507 trophy kart,
i just wanted to know if lee perfect got what he wanted saturday at speedworld.
i dont understand why you would send the police to our camp and embarass all of my team and family. i dont know if you think twink is out to get you but thats not the case. it was kind of hard waking up this morning knowing that it is a race day and im leading the points and that i cant race because twink was only trying to protest about somthing and you were just too good for him. and also we have all of this crap on video. so i hope your happy that i didnt race today.

thanks for everything lee your the best

fullthrottle

Reaction
What happened?:confused:

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
well wut all happened to lead up to the arrest of Mr, Briley? this is never good PR for our sport... wut was he accusing the other racers of doing? and did he actually assault lee perfect?

thanx, ive known lee for about 9 years so this really caught my eye

Mike Harvey

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
For him to be tasered, he had to have lost control that's forsure

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
For him to be tasered, he had to have lost control that's forsure
thats exactly wut i was thinkin... thats y i would like to hear more of the story and the story leading up to the tasering event and the arrest...

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Geez.... tazers --- swarms of angry bees! Arizona is dangerous.... I'm going to Mexico until things cool off and the bees settle down a bit in AZ.

Hey Trenton. Sorry for your rough time at the races this weekend. I hope you have another adult down there to help you out.

MADTERROR

Reaction
WOW... sorry for what happened I really hope your dad is ok. dont know if this has to do with the hrt karts running up front. bad news for both parties. Hope this gets resloved.

Status
Not open for further replies.