• Forum membership has its advantages....

What is EVERYONE else building?!

jon coleman

I cant wait till im building somthing again, besides racing, building is a drug too, & im getting withdrawl symptomso_Oquestion, is that the new hot 5U steering 🥾setup?(nice pics)

mig29

More all electric race vehicles coming. I have heard at least one fully electric truck (solid axle) being built.

—john
Do you know of any that will be at SEMA next week? There was a Class 1 electric at SEMA several years ago.

johndjmix

Do you know of any that will be at SEMA next week? There was a Class 1 electric at SEMA several years ago.
Not sure, this is the one year I’m not going to SEMA (way way too busy at wild). I know the truck I’m thinking of isn’t even close so it will not be.

I remember that car! I talked to the crew at ofd road expo in Pomona last year. Good car good people! They finished the 1000 with it.

There’s that company making that all electric UTV with like a billion HP (seriously I think it’s like 450). That should be a game changer if they can get good range and a fast changeable battery.

—john
Wildpowersports.com
Trophylite 6013

BajaFand

Not sure, this is the one year I’m not going to SEMA (way way too busy at wild). I know the truck I’m thinking of isn’t even close so it will not be.

I remember that car! I talked to the crew at ofd road expo in Pomona last year. Good car good people! They finished the 1000 with it.

There’s that company making that all electric UTV with like a billion HP (seriously I think it’s like 450). That should be a game changer if they can get good range and a fast changeable battery.

—john
Wildpowersports.com
Trophylite 6013
That UTV feels fast and 450 sounds like a lot until you learn the actual weight of it is closer to a 1/2 ton pickup than their competitors cars.