• Forum membership has its advantages....

What is Robby building?

slvrbullet

That is Brad Falin, He built a pretty ingenuitive and unique four wheel drive class one there with Hummer geared hubs, built his own shocks and raced it himself. There are only a handful of guys out there that are gutsy enough to build everything like Brad.

We need these people in the sport to push the envelope of design, and I celebrate even the failures of these guys. Sometimes we all need to be less fearful of failure to fail upwards on the way to success.
That car did pretty good this weekend! It was my first time ever seeing it up-close and it really does have some very unique and innovative pieces to it. I was talking with him after the awards ceremony and he is a very humble and funny guy! I guess he may be cutting it apart and building something new.

BlueCoyote

That car did pretty good this weekend! It was my first time ever seeing it up-close and it really does have some very unique and innovative pieces to it. I was talking with him after the awards ceremony and he is a very humble and funny guy! I guess he may be cutting it apart and building something new.
Super nice guy. Was pitted next to us at VORRA- amazingly ideas, design and fabrication - mid/ rear engine, portals, IFS and IRS, designed and built his own massive shocks, onboard brakes, sitting on 39 or 40s. Originally built in 2003/2005 as a trophy truck and now a KOH car.
IMG_1497.jpg

tofarnorth

Super nice guy. Was pitted next to us at VORRA- amazingly ideas, design and fabrication - mid/ rear engine, portals, IFS and IRS, designed and built his own massive shocks, onboard brakes, sitting on 39 or 40s. Originally built in 2003/2005 as a trophy truck and now a KOH car. View attachment 206267
Never was going to be to TT I helped with original build the brakes where all mine.