What is that one magazine?

BeevDawg

Reaction
I cant think of the name of the magazine, its like "Hot VWs" or something like that, but its a magazine all about mostly desert toys with only vw engines in it. I wanna get a subscription but i cant find a website or anything. Please help me out, later.
-Daniel

i got a bug, its tight

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction

BeevDawg

Reaction
Its not sand sports, i know that. I bought that bug from a guy on race-dezert classifieds. all chrome engine and zero miles on it.later.
-Daniel

i got a bug, its tight

mustafa

Reaction
Hot VW's came out with a special edition that all about engines only. It wasn't specifically for off road cars though. I think they just released their second issue of it too.

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.

BeevDawg

Reaction
Heh Nathan, you punk, lol. I didnt even realize that was you, lol.

i got a bug, its tight

hammer

Reaction
"Hot VW" magazine is all about cars with VW motors. The do many photo spreads of off road race cars and once in a while they have articles about SCORE races by Judy Smith.

BeevDawg

Reaction
yah, thats the magazine, now how do i get a subscription.

i got a bug, its tight

Clifford

Reaction
Hotvws. com is their web address. I would suggest the easiest way to get a sub is to buy a copy and send in the little advertisement card. This mag is better than Vw Trends because they cover off-road and sand sports.

BeevDawg

Reaction
i would do that but i cant find any magazine stands at my grocery stores that have it.

i got a bug, its tight

Clifford

Reaction
Here's the phone number to call for subs. 714-693-1866. It's 21.97 for 12 issues and 39.97 for 24 issues.

BeevDawg

Reaction
Yah, the website isnt coming up, so im gonna try that number.

i got a bug, its tight