what is the first desert racing film on Blu-Ray?

WickedGravityVideo

maybe.... just maybe. Now, if you have a special promotion and include the blue Ray player, I am so going to buy a copy!

WICKED GRAVITY VIDEO is gunning to produce the first desert racing dvd with sensuround, odorama, and dustorama.... shaking like in a 1600 buggy, and the smell and dust of the Baja desert! touche'!

Cadwell

ok how much and where can i get it?

fusionoffroad

maybe.... just maybe. Now, if you have a special promotion and include the blue Ray player, I am so going to buy a copy!

WICKED GRAVITY VIDEO is gunning to produce the first desert racing dvd with sensuround, odorama, and dustorama.... shaking like in a 1600 buggy, and the smell and dust of the Baja desert! touche'!
I wonder what the first watter crossing withthe new sensuround will be like. My wife will probubly get pissed off at me for using the" good" towles to get the mud off the couch.lol

cancinoj

so far i think we only have seen short clips on hd, but, yes, how about a full show on hd, we need an off road video on blu ray, NOW, so, DP7 will be on blu ray, or was a joke, ha, hope is not a joke, ill buy it.

fishd00d

What A Joke
so far i think we only have seen short clips on hd, but, yes, how about a full show on hd, we need an off road video on blu ray, NOW, so, DP7 will be on blu ray, or was a joke, ha, hope is not a joke, ill buy it.
No joke, for sale next weekend at the Expo.