What is your guys favorite body for TT?

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
We are currently shopping for a body for our new TT truck. We want to make sure we have good visiibility out the front and it looks awesome too. What do you guys recommend? Thanks in advance for your input!

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
I like the robby Gordon bodies

baja619

Reaction
Here are some great looking bodies on a TT

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
the HMS bodies have always stood out to me, if i was to get a class 1 or TT it would have an HMS body (or whoever they get it from)

fiberworx also makes some pretty gnarly bodies, and their custom stuff is just off the charts. not quite my style, but i definitely have a big appreciation for what they do

check this thread out for an example of what they do:

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62894&page=3

BlueBear

Prep/Woody/Sleepy/Drive-Bear
Reaction
the HMS bodies have always stood out to me, if i was to get a class 1 or TT it would have an HMS body (or whoever they get it from)

fiberworx also makes some pretty gnarly bodies, and their custom stuff is just off the charts. not quite my style, but i definitely have a big appreciation for what they do

check this thread out for an example of what they do:

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62894&page=3

i think hes looking for a real TT body not a buggy/buck body??

you seem like you have the $$$ living in Puerto Villarta and all so why not create/design your own body? Change it up a bit. theres alot of repeat out there.

racer56

Reaction
The new geiser bodies on McMillins trucks are bad arse.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
I may be biased but I really like this, and you can see over this hood as well! No louvers on this because of not enjoying silt shooting right through at your but then again like someone else said pick a body and make a few changes to it. Trailer Products has the blue prints to this...

And as well Trailer Products is extremely easy to work with, any idea on what the motor is going to be in it, I know in BITD they dont have to match but it is still nice!

Attachments

• IMG_7735%20copy.jpg
    IMG_7735%20copy.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC05444.jpg
    DSC05444.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 298
  • Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 247
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 268

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
I may be biased but I really like this, and you can see over this hood as well! No louvers on this because of not enjoying silt shooting right through at your but then again like someone else said pick a body and make a few changes to it. Trailer Products has the blue prints to this...

And as well Trailer Products is extremely easy to work with, any idea on what the motor is going to be in it, I know in BITD they dont have to match but it is still nice!

your truck is very clean. i like the body on the mcmillin trucks as well

Attachments

• IMG_0671 copy.jpg
    IMG_0671 copy.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0728 copy.jpg
    IMG_0728 copy.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 261
  • tt15 copy.jpg
    tt15 copy.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0667 copy.jpg
    IMG_0667 copy.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_0668b copy.jpg
    IMG_0668b copy.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 247

BajaFand

Reaction
RG Chevy bodies are the best looking bodies, and I really like how McMillin took the hood of the RG body on their truck and changed it and made it their own, it really looks nice. I hate Dodge but I have to say Collins body is pretty nice. BJ's body is another good one. But I say any new Trophy Truck should have the new style Chevy body on it and for that I would have to vote for the body on the Strobel Trophy Truck.

Or you could go retro and put the original body that Ragland had on Arnold, now that would be cool!

For Ford I would say something mellow, I hate the huge bulges and flares, too gawdy. I always liked Enduro's body and Riviera's body. For the new style I guess the Geiser bodies are alright.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I think this is just an excuse to start another thread.

I agree (lol). I thought the Brenthel TT's were going with the Fiberwerx body? Is this a joke so that in a day or two you can say "RFS Motorsports welcomes Fiberwerx as a New Sponsor"??? Go with what Brenthel is/was going to outfit you with, which is a Fiberwerx Body (I believe). I think they look sweet.