What makes Rob Mac so gnarly

G Goorsky

Reaction
We were at pit 1 on Saturday and watched the most amazing mind blowing driving that was only seen by about 10 people. Rob came around the left turn at the bottom of the hill and drifted slightly off course blew thru some bushes and put it on 2 wheels, gnarly but not as gnarly as what happened next. My brother thows his hand in the air in a "What was that about?" motion. Rob see's him turns his head looks at him and takes his HANDS OFF THE WHEEL!!!!!! AND SHRUGGS HIS SHOULDERS!!!!:eek::eek: That moment is something I will never forget, just simply amazing to be that comfortable in a car to do such a thing.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
rob was just born a badass!! deffinetly one of my all time idols in off road. i even got to ride in the right seat of will higmans 10 car with rob behind the wheel in barstow 2 years ago.........it was a life changing experience.......wheres that jizz my pants video.......? lol

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I say it's the hair.

:D

Manning

Reaction
also the fact that he's such a nice guy....just ran into him at campingworld bout a month ago and he talked to me like we had been friends for years..and I'd never met em in person before that day....

ultrablew

Reaction
Another helpful note of Rob's capabilities is his ability to communicate to his teams what he likes, doesn't like and what every little aspect of the race vehicle needs to be changed. Even if only a hair. This makes his vehicles perfect to his liking. Match that with an amazingly talented driver and well....

Zambo

Reaction
I hear he sleeps at Holiday Inn Express just about every night.

asallenbach

Reaction
We were at pit 1 on Saturday and watched the most amazing mind blowing driving that was only seen by about 10 people. Rob came around the left turn at the bottom of the hill and drifted slightly off course blew thru some bushes and put it on 2 wheels, gnarly but not as gnarly as what happened next. My brother thows his hand in the air in a "What was that about?" motion. Rob see's him turns his head looks at him and takes his HANDS OFF THE WHEEL!!!!!! AND SHRUGGS HIS SHOULDERS!!!!:eek::eek: That moment is something I will never forget, just simply amazing to be that comfortable in a car to do such a thing.
I saw that it was crazy.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Rob MacCachren is in actuality....................................CHUCK NORRIS:eek:

Total Loss

Reaction
G-narliest !

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
What makes Rob gnarly?? Experience and talent, that's what.

There is a rumor goin round in the pits that Rob Mac and Pat Dailey share 96% of the same DNA. That explains much of it.:D

ps thanks for the rep you are about to give me, Pat!

Tundranation

Reaction
All those years driving in the Mickey Thompson stadium series hahahahaha :eek::D

randy s

Reaction
great instincts.humility, talent, love of the sport and that he's not a prima donna. i've seen him on several occasions at score events. at contingency and registration, he always seems to have the time to talk with folks. he is a professional and knows very well his roll and whats expected of him. it also helps when you have giant cajones like he does.

Reaction
I have just learned it is due to the previously unreported amount of Perchlorate in the LV water supply. Stay off I15, as MacClones are now maturing and expected to spread south.