• Forum membership has its advantages....

WHAT??? Pistol Pete race truck SCHOOL??? and its FREE???

Steve is douche....ignore....
Pete good to see it’s still real easy to screw with you.. please get me up to speed on what’s been going on with you since my 2007 retirement.. #1 have you finally won a race? #2 have your sold more than 2 baja lites.. #2a have a Baja lite ever finished a race ? BTW looks like Trophy Lite is running 15-20. Entries per race who would have thought that a Scaroni idea would have such legs .

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert mobile app

Pete good to see it’s still real easy to screw with you.. please get me up to speed on what’s been going on with you since my 2007 retirement.. #1 have you finally won a race? #2 have your sold more than 2 baja lites.. #2a have a Baja lite ever finished a race ? BTW looks like Trophy Lite is running 15-20. Entries per race who would have thought that a Scaroni idea would have such legs .

Pete just to irritate you a bit more here is a picture of my 8 yr old grandson getting his 1st Podium yesterday win at a Lucas Event. 3 generations of Scaroni’s racing and PAYING those who help prep our Race cars and help us live our dreams & passions
IMG_2509.jpg

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert mobile app View attachment 192312

View attachment 192313

Honda48X

Wow you really are a dick.
baby.jpg

BANNED4LIFE

I'm just going to assume you are on medication.....and in serious need of an adjustment.....good luck