What racers think about the Baja 1000 RS1 ironman challenge?

RacingTraX

RDC Crypto
Website
racingtrax.com
EA0B53FB-151E-4A8E-B1BD-E4892941F820.jpeg

EC84E3C7-267A-47AC-AE18-CD3D00C61C79.jpeg

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
He just need a stick to push out the side to roll back over. Haha

I think taking a nap will be key. A couple 20 min naps will do wonders and keep you from making mistakes due to being so tired. I have gone days with only a few 20 min naps and it works. Don’t go past 20-25 minutes or you get groggy.

I heard you pull over when super tired and drink coffee or energy drink. Then go to sleep and in 15 or so the caffeine starts to work and when you wake up in 20 you are ready to go. I have not tried that but makes sense.

Mike

RacingTraX

RDC Crypto
Website
racingtrax.com
can you tip one back over by yourself ?
I’ll be bringing a Trayco Mickster jack for when it tips over, not if but when I am sure… I pre-ran the entire Baja 500 in one shot and the thing was always trying to kill me. Adjustments are being made and it should be better for the Baja 1000 but those cars are a handful no doubt

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
You need to start sleep deprivation training. See what works and how you feel.

Mike

nickc313

RDC Crypto
Sheeeit, if its sleep you're worried about... I've got a guy down there who can help with that! We spent a wild spring break down there and experimented with some stuff that will keep you up for 3 days! He wore board shorts but everyone called him the snowman. Nice guy 😆

This is a pretty cool challenge. Hope y'all cross the finish line. Will definitely be watching!

FourLow

RDC Crypto
Man, I kind of wish I remembered this challenge. I've been tossing around the idea of selling my 2 seat turbo race car and getting a raced out RS1 just so I don't have to worry about any of my flakey codrivers not showing up 😒

RacingTraX

RDC Crypto
Website
racingtrax.com
how does one keep from getting bored / complacent... I feel like a play list is required, personally speaking i think i would be talking to my self like after mile 45.. 😂
I think I’ll just be scanning channels to see if I can get other racers on the radio to talk… ask how their race is going, what they do for a living… how the driver and co-driver met… 😂. I’m sure they’ll love that.

Mxrider909

RDC Crypto
I think I’ll just be scanning channels to see if I can get other racers on the radio to talk… ask how their race is going, what they do for a living… how the driver and co-driver met… 😂. I’m sure they’ll love that.
I mean if you could find a way to troll every car you pass by breaking into their radio channels and play the gotteeem sound as you do, it could turn it into a fun game. plus might make you push harder and have a focus lol

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Just have a phone up with the switch pro app up. You will be amazed at how many UTV’s have switch pros with no password. You can just turn off their lights or Keep hitting their horns and mess with them. That will give you enough entertainment to keep you awake.

Your welcome.

Mike

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Just have a phone up with the switch pro app up. You will be amazed at how many UTV’s have switch pros with no password. You can just turn off their lights or Keep hitting their horns and mess with them. That will give you enough entertainment to keep you awake.

Your welcome.

Mike

Do that all the time in Glamis when sitting at one of the busy spots. Great entertainment to change up whip colors or flash the lights.