What radio stations does everyone listen to?

ultrablew

Reaction
103.3 (Temecula) in the am's with DSC!
Depending on what area I am in, I usually will 106.1 (the big 106) or Jack FM also
Sometimes when the radio just stinks, I turn on the CB and listen in....lol It's actually pretty entertaining sometimes

xjobforacowboyx

Reaction
Up here in the IE I listen to
9.51(country)
9.67(classic rock)
103.9(alternative rock)
105.1(country)
106.7(more rock)

occasionally
97.1(rap/hiphop)

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
the highway on sirius!!! taylor swift is my hero!!!

I pray youre kidding...... lol

Sirus, Faction, Punk when they had it.
or my 93.5 Saul Goode III Radio....AKA my zune.

anyone listen to ellis today? Mayhem Monday lived up to its name. tussinwolf was tearing it up.
p.s. RED DRAGONS.

VORRA-BJ

Reaction
untill 3 months ago i listened to 106.5 Kwod, really cool alt/punk station, then have since gone to best of 90's and it blows.

Got Sirius 2 months ago, listen to Howard in the morning, Raw dog early afternoon and Ellis every day. (drive around in my truck for work 8 hours a day) Best thing I have bought in years!

BRINGTHERUCKUS- Mayhem and Ellismate were on one today, freaking insane comedy everyday

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Last edited:

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Howard100
Faction28
RawDog104
Rewind39

Did I mention I'm on Sirius? LOL!

As far as 107.5 here in Vegas, that station is bunk!!!! Yea they have the best music, but they play more commercials than they do music! I'm not even exaggerating, listen to that station for an hour, I guarantee you will get 31 minutes of commercials!

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
XM -- rap/stuff you can *wiggle* to! Some country western ..

tomahawkracefab

Reaction
107.5 JJJ goverment run non-commercial , so its a magnet for uni students to vent their views ...if ya can tolerate the leftist hippy propaganda , the music rocks ! alternative, rock, techco, big support of new live acts....60% crap but the other 40% is absolute GOLD ! found a lot of my favorite music on there

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Howard100
Faction28
RawDog104
Rewind39

Did I mention I'm on Sirius? LOL!

As far as 107.5 here in Vegas, that station is bunk!!!! Yea they have the best music, but they play more commercials than they do music! I'm not even exaggerating, listen to that station for an hour, I guarantee you will get 31 minutes of commercials!

I used to pick that station up in parker and listen when i was in the area, and it is all commercials. good music but they play the same stuff over and over again.

i want some tussin....

CharlieIII

Reaction
I'm a talk radio geek as my wife puts it. Howard100 in the morning then John and Ken on KFI on the way home from work.

randy s

Reaction
XM sat radio. jimmy buffets' margaritaville station. the outlaw country channel. america right wing channel, air america, what's his name and the judge, bbc. and whatever music channels from new to older. some rock, country& western, reggae, blues, r&b, light jazz to get ipod ideas.....dave,shelly, and chainsaw on KGB 101.5 fm occasionally.