what series has the best 1/2 1600 battles

Tundranation

Reaction
All of them....Laughlin had a sick field..Pro 1600 sometimes...SNORE too

I agree ...All of them ....the 1600's are always doing battle in Plaster City no matter what series they are running ........! :D

MX808

Reaction
I would have to agree with everyoe above. Anywhere that a few show up its usually a good battle. We have raced a few different organzations and they all have good battles. More was good, pro 1600 had the most entries, and then bitd seems to have at least 7 or 8 guys show up everytime which makes the class really fun.

harleys dad

Reaction
Snore BAP is the best race for 1600 these days, and More and Snore have the best 1600 numbers all year. Score entries have gotten so small it is not the place to race 1600 if you want to race a lot of 1600 cars or expect the best of the class to show up. BAP shows 40-50 cars each year, which has the best and a lot of Battles. 4-5 years ago was a different story, Score had the entries, but they have lost a big majority to Snore and More.. If you like smaller entries to race then MDR-BITD or Score are the place for you. I personally never thought or could believe that 1600 would fall to about a 15 entry average in Score, how times have changed.

JAM 1600

Reaction
Snore BAP is the best race for 1600 these days, and More and Snore have the best 1600 numbers all year. Score entries have gotten so small it is not the place to race 1600 if you want to race a lot of 1600 cars or expect the best of the class to show up. BAP shows 40-50 cars each year, which has the best and a lot of Battles. 4-5 years ago was a different story, Score had the entries, but they have lost a big majority to Snore and More.. If you like smaller entries to race then MDR-BITD or Score are the place for you. I personally never thought or could believe that 1600 would fall to about a 15 entry average in Score, how times have changed.

I will disagree here a little, the question was not who has the largest car count , it was who has the best battles and I think you cannot find a better battle then in Plastercity. There has been some of the closet battles fought in Plastercity and past results will show you just hpow close some of the races are ! ;)

Tundranation

Reaction
I will disagree here a little, the question was not who has the largest car count , it was who has the best battles and I think you cannot find a better battle then in Plastercity. There has been some of the closet battles fought in Plastercity and past results will show you just hpow close some of the races are ! ;)

You don't even have to go back that far .......the MDR night race in June right Luke ????? :D and the just completed Pro 1600 race For DRIVE !!!!:D 1600's rock at PC !!!! :D

harleys dad

Reaction
look at the top 5 at BAP, no closer battle all year with the biggest entry, bigger entries make for more battles anyday

harleys dad

Reaction
obviously the closest battle all year all the way down the results, a puny entrie of 15 or 1 or 2 fighting does not even compare

JAM 1600

Reaction
look at the top 5 at BAP, no closer battle all year with the biggest entry, bigger entries make for more battles anyday

Of course the shorter the loop the tighter the battle and BAP is about the shortest loop race going so it would makes sense that the times would be closer ! I think we all could debate who has the best battles and I am sure we all think ours is the best. When you are strapped in and doing battle that is all you think about. We all have memories of some great battles and that my friends is what counts in the end ! :)

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Of course the shorter the loop the tighter the battle and BAP is about the shortest loop race going so it would makes sense that the times would be closer ! I think we all could debate who has the best battles and I am sure we all think ours is the best. When you are strapped in and doing battle that is all you think about. We all have memories of some great battles and that my friends is what counts in the end ! :)

Yep yep. That is true. But you have to agree the SNORE Battle at Primm this year was the best 1600 race in a long time. Look at the lineup! It was madness out there!

JAM 1600

Reaction
Yep yep. That is true. But you have to agree the SNORE Battle at Primm this year was the best 1600 race in a long time. Look at the lineup! It was madness out there!

I cannot deny that at all Pat, If I had a single seater I would have been there but then that is another debate for another time ! :rolleyes:

Reaction
BAP was one of my favorite races in 1600, with all of the best drivers there. This Laughlin race in December should be just as good. The last DRIVE race had a very strong field of top 1600 racers, but the one before that was weak. MDR may have a good 1600 list for New Years, current race looks week.

Do what most of the good 1600 guys do, pick and choose where the best entries are and specific races, not a series.

JAM 1600

Reaction
BAP was one of my favorite races in 1600, with all of the best drivers there. This Laughlin race in December should be just as good. The last DRIVE race had a very strong field of top 1600 racers, but the one before that was weak. MDR may have a good 1600 list for New Years, current race looks week.

Do what most of the good 1600 guys do, pick and choose where the best entries are and specific races, not a series.

Ramsey, if the MDR list looks so( week )? to you why don't you come take our money ??:confused::confused::eek: Or were you just commenting that the race is a week away ?

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
just pick and choose your races, don't commit to a series. battle at primm 2010 should be a good start.