What team tt teams your money on for the 1000

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
The race is going to between Bryce/Andy and Luke/Rob. One of those two will win IF they do not have an issue. If they both have an issue than it opens it up for a bunch of other drivers IMO. But if they don't have an issue those two teams will be checked out on the field. At this race they could even have a small issue and get it fixed in time because they both have some of the best codriver/crew in offroad.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto

Attachments

• uncle-rico-no-doubt.gif
    uncle-rico-no-doubt.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

Goober

RDC Crypto
His program is a fraction of what it was before, hes run off all his support folks, all of the extras are gone, helo, etc. The "Lab" is just a warehouse, trucks Prep is done in SoCal, the glory days left.
Who’s prepping his truck?

Goober

RDC Crypto
BJ was not going to race in Baja this year. He committed to a full season of BITD. I am pretty sure he will be back in Baja next year with his new set up. It will be interesting to see if a big block motor and more hp will improve his results.
😂😂

Goober

RDC Crypto
The race is going to between Bryce/Andy and Luke/Rob. One of those two will win IF they do not have an issue. If they both have an issue than it opens it up for a bunch of other drivers IMO. But if they don't have an issue those two teams will be checked out on the field. At this race they could even have a small issue and get it fixed in time because they both have some of the best codriver/crew in offroad.
I think Tavo in the AWD can hang with those guys. Ricky is no slouch, he was close in the Team C truck.

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
I like the tavo and Ricky team. Tavo is really fast.

Why are they not doing 3 drivers. Tavo Apdaly and Ricky would be a great team. I feel like at 600 miles for each driver that’s going to wear on some folks.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
I like the tavo and Ricky team. Tavo is really fast.

Why are they not doing 3 drivers. Tavo Apdaly and Ricky would be a great team. I feel like at 600 miles for each driver that’s going to wear on some folks.
leap frog?, that can work

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
your def, my def.
Respectfully, you are watering down the accomplishment. Driving the whole thing is far less of feat than doing so solo. You either do what the original Ironman did or, youv'e done something different.

Even if Bill Hrynko had a steadier ladder, off-road racing legend Ivan Stewart might still be called "The Ironman," because he was employed at the time as an Atlas Fence Company ironworker. But Hrynko fell and broke his leg and was unable to drive his buggy in the 1973 Ensenada 300 off-road race. He had invited Stewart, then 28, to tag along as co-driver; rookie Stewart went ahead and drove the race himself, pretty much unheard-of at the time. Even more unheard-of: Stewart won and kept driving solo. A few years later, he finished the Baja 1000 alone, for which he won the first Valvoline Ironman Award, created by the late Mickey Thompson. More Ironman Awards followed, along with the nickname.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
Wait until you're a senior citizen trying to swap out 40' tires by yourself, then trying to unstuck your 3 ton truck from a silt bed with sand ramps.
This leaves me 11 years to come up with my own race progam. Does Mason have a lay away plan?

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Does a schizophrenic still count as an ironman?
The bike guys will say that the guy in the truck had it easy.
Lewis and Clark will say that the guy on the bike had it easy.
Get back to prep!

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
Does it still count as "ironman" when the driver has 4 guys in a helicopter above him, a crew of 90 pitting for him, 8 chase trucks, 2 airplanes, 4 semi's full of parts & equipment, driving a truck built by PPI (with a multi million dollar budget) and a blank check provided by one of the biggest manufacturers on earth?

Slippery P

RDC Crypto
Does it still count as "ironman" when the driver has 4 guys in a helicopter above him, a crew of 90 pitting for him, 8 chase trucks, 2 airplanes, 4 semi's full of parts & equipment, driving a truck built by PPI (with a multi million dollar budget) and a blank check provided by one of the biggest manufacturers on earth?
When he solo’s all the miles like this with no gloves, absolutely!
3C5D308B-B231-4C1C-89D3-7228807741BD.jpeg

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
does it still count/ be awarded to you if you built & ,prepped the car yourself, towed to race, entered, fueled in the pitt stop, yourself,drove solo, finished, put on trailor , towed home , all by your self at Parker warrant an ironman status?😐( ^no gloves, And no clean fresh filtered air, & whats this gps/ navigator calling out turns you speak of???

Last edited:

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto

Yes.

If there’s two dudes in the car and they both go the whole way maybe we can call that Iron Broing. ?

Iron MAN = one
Iron MEN = more than one.