What to do now that GM went under?

ChevyDude

Reaction
so i was in the process of buy a brand new GM and im sure many of you where or already did. so what are your plans now? wait for gm to rebuild maybe have crazy offers or what??:confused:

Fourstroker

Reaction
so i was in the process of buy a brand new GM and im sure many of you where or already did. so what are your plans now? wait for gm to rebuild maybe have crazy offers or what??:confused:
Bought a new Saturn for my wife on saturday. They are not going anywhere. Just gonna make some changes

michael_loomis

Reaction
Are you sure he bought Saturn? Or just some Saturn dealerships? I know he owns a BMW and Toyota dealership here in Kearny Mesa.

D4D

Reaction
Penske owning Saturn is really cool, when it was announced last week I was at a road race and sitting arounf the paddock Friday night drinking beer we started talking about what this could meand for Saturn as well as Penske Racing. Can you imagine the following;

Saturn having a performance car. I mean real performance not their crap Redline edition of cars
Saturn having factory race teams in IRL and sports car
Penske NASCARs running Saturn logos
How about Saturn having a big presence at Penske owned tracks

I am not saying that Saturn will go away from their economical tradition.

ColoradoZQ8

Reaction
JMO, but gm going bankrupt will be the best thing thats every happened to them. I'd bet cars will get cheaper when they restructure as they will have to come back and "earn" the business of americans. As opposed to just pumping out the same old crap and hoping people want it.

motoman9

Reaction
i work at a gm dealership and the owner is opening up a subaru and suzuki dealership because of the stuff going down. i dont think that we are going anywhere.