What to use to keep mud off??

Masek Racing

Reaction
I had no luck with mud off.
WD40 for frame & Silicone or Pledge for body.
Just started using all of Kal-Gards stuff and it works and smells great.
I don't think anything works really good at Elsinore.
The dirt dries up like concrete and if you don't clean it off right away it rusts & stains.

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Justice Brothers JB-80 works really well.

JB 80 does work well, it just stinks like $#!+ !!!! Kalgard's 30-30 does work about 99% as well, and smells waaaay better!

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
Did alot of dirt track racing, back in the day. We always filled a bug sprayer with baby oil.. Works well.. Its alot cheaper than mudoff and works way better.. Soon as i remember the name of the stuff you can in bulk @ pioneer distribution, i'll post it..

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
Just remembered.. It's called prim-70.. Just put it on thick..

scottm

Reaction
Hey guys,
Working for the kalgard’s racing division we have been to almost every style of racing out there, from Moto cross, Dirt track sprint cars, Road racing, Off-Road, and Short coarse with our house cars, Trenton Briley #507, and Robert Briley #125, I personally use the 30/30 for the heavy tracks and have had great success, plus it keeps our raw chassis from rusting and smells a whole hell of a lot better than wd-40 and others, The Prep & Shine for the common use of car shows and dusty tracks will keep you car looking shiny and smelling good. You guys like the 30/30 you should soak any bearing or himes on your car, especially the jr. karts. Contact Cleaner- a powerful hexane cleaner that DOSNT EAT RUBBER and cleans and doesn’t leave a potent nauseas after smell, Filter cleaner that will take the red out of a K&N with the oil to put back on it, the Kalgard Fabric Filter oil will lay on clear and allow you to see how dirty your air filter is supplying maximum air flow in your motor. The engine oil is amazing were running the kalgard 10-40 Full Synthetic and every time we tear down a motor we have 0-minimal wear inside our motor.

Next time you guys see us at a race whether its SXS, LOORS, TORC cruise over and we can set you up with a 50% OFF sponsorship package and some swag.

Thanks,
Twink
Kalgard

I was just on kal gards website and I could not find a dealer locator. Who carries it in N phx?

Had major rusting from mud after using wd-40. I am experimenting with Corrosion Block, a spray oil sold at marine supply stores. It already works 10x better than wd40 at stopping rust from sweat and humidity, but how well it stands up to mud has yet to be determined. Also its $20 a can, so I want to try kg 30-30.

Pops

Reaction
This maybe a little off topic, however we just use "Biatches" to remove da' mud.

"Biatches" can be both male and female or in-between.

CREW CHIEF_507

Reaction
I was just on kal gards website and I could not find a dealer locator. Who carries it in N phx?

Had major rusting from mud after using wd-40. I am experimenting with Corrosion Block, a spray oil sold at marine supply stores. It already works 10x better than wd40 at stopping rust from sweat and humidity, but how well it stands up to mud has yet to be determined. Also its $20 a can, so I want to try kg 30-30.

you can order it online from our website. i can offer you a 50% off sponsorship if you email me at wereurpapa@yahoo.com an i can get you taken care of.

thanks
twink

flatblack

Reaction
staying out in the front of the pack might to the trick.