What would it take, to come to a VORRA race

Big_Rich

Reaction
As the new guy on the block, I have many questions. So I thought I'd start by asking you all straight-up:

What would be a motivating factor for YOU try racing a series you have never run before (or are not a regular in)???????

Shoot straight from the hip, and answer the question as honestly as possible, without your in-put we at VORRA will be doing a lot of guessing.

Rich

www.vorra.com

martininsocal

Reaction
Rich- I have run Vorra races in the past and would love to do more, but the distance up is pretty long, so unless I can make the trip part of a vacation, it is hard. But I will say this, bring back Virginia City and I will be there. That was the best race they had for flavor, etc... If you could route it to weeks and back, or something along those lines, you will cure the small loop problems that race had. It also didn't help that the last time I towed up there for a race, it was cancelles the day before the race(again, too many promoters and someone got screwed)

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Big_Rich

Reaction
Well, please remember that I'm new to VORRA, but I can assure you cancel an event won't happen the day berfore again.

I've talked to BLM about Virginia City, I'd love to do it, but they say NO. The area is to sensitive now for cars.

Rich

www.vorra.com