Whatever Happened to Alan Pflueger and Mark Post

green787

Reaction
I saw Pflueger's mid engined truck at his shop in Temecula.... I was very interested in that design at the time.... It's a great concept with a V8 and Turbo 400 IRS Can't remember if it was 4wd IFS???
..... But it was untested, and the suspension components appeared weak, and I did not see the travel potential in the rear..... Don't get me wrong, parts of it, I really liked.... But it needed further development IMO.....

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I saw Pflueger's mid engined truck at his shop in Temecula.... I was very interested in that design at the time.... It's a great concept with a V8 and Turbo 400 IRS Can't remember if it was 4wd IFS???
..... But it was untested, and the suspension components appeared weak, and I did not see the travel potential in the rear..... Don't get me wrong, parts of it, I really liked.... But it needed further development IMO.....
We will be doing a full feature on it real soon. It is getting test time and will be ran again.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
If Alan's "new" truck is IRS, does that mean it has to race class 1 from now on in SCORE?

Last edited:

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Quit putting Alan and the IRS in the same sentence.
He did his time and he's a free man now !

Rocket 450

Reaction
Quit putting Alan and the IRS in the same sentence.
He did his time and he's a free man now !

Both the questions posted by two guys are valid questions. Truggys are no longer allowed to race in Score(live rear end) Only IRS(independent rear suspension) cars can race class 1. So asking if a IRS truck can race Trophy Truck is a valid question. If they banned live axles from class one did they also ban IRS from T.T.??? Nothing to do with the IRS(internal revenue service)

Nothing to do with the IRS your thinking of unless he got in trouble with the IRS, while he was building a IRS trophy truck. Because the IRS truck he built was built with money hide from the IRS to fund. And that's the case you argument may prove valid.

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
jeez , i forgot why i left RDC for a while, Bunch of judgmental and opiniated pricks lurking around here, have fun smacking others around, what goes around comes around, youll get your ass smacked around for being such jerks.

J Burleson

Reaction
he was made an example of by the irs. he did nothing different than most large corporations. bank of america, apple, GE, paid less tax last year than anybody on this forum. not saying its right, but thats how its done. does anybody really believe these companies made all their profits in the cayman islands?!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
he was made an example of by the irs. he did nothing different than most large corporations. bank of america, apple, GE, paid less tax last year than anybody on this forum. not saying its right, but thats how its done. does anybody really believe these companies made all their profits in the cayman islands?!
Lets not bring logic into this. Ha ha. Everyone would rather crucify him and his accountants over a grey area that almost every business and heck even us small people use to save money at the end of the year with write offs. Sometimes they work, sometimes you get audited. With huge companies its just more money than us little guys.

green787

Reaction
Lets not bring logic into this. Ha ha. Everyone would rather crucify him and his accountants over a grey area that almost every business and heck even us small people use to save money at the end of the year with write offs. Sometimes they work, sometimes you get audited. With huge companies its just more money than us little guys.
You don't go to prison if you get audited.... The two don't necessarily connect.... His family does have a history of trampling the little guy...... BUT
Prison is a great place to change your ways!!!! And I'm a believer in redemption, so as long as he is still in the off road community, he is one of ours..... He comes out of jail with a clean record in my view....

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
as my beautiful wife (a CPA) always tells me......"tax AVOIDANCE" is legal ....."tax EVASION" is NOT........give alan a break, he made some mistakes, he didnt cry,and took his medicine.....im positive it wont happen again

fatnbald

Reaction
So you guys are OK that he Did not pay almost a Mil in Tax's?
i don't think it's an issue of anybody being ok with it. i'm not ok with the tool that speeds down my street either, and he may not be ok with me not pulling a permit to pore my rv pad. until i'm all squared away, i'll work on me.
hope to see Alan back at it soon.

trailready

ADVERTISER
Reaction
You do know that this is BS right?