• Forum membership has its advantages....

Whatever Happened to Alan Pflueger and Mark Post

green787

Why am I thinking Phlueger ...... could.....

Shoyrtt

Thanks Mark, I thought I recognized the rear of the truck.
I believe the Harris designed truck was in Goerke's shop a few years ago when I last saw it. Did they abandon the CV rear end? Check out this article from 2007 and the quote "...the entire design of this new Trophy Truck is predicated on the success of a single component, a revolutionary differential...If it doesn't perform, the rest of the truck is just so much scrap metal, as there'd be no way to covert it back to something more conventional."

https://bre2.net/pdfs/bre2_racerdirtyharry_pdf.pdf

Max Pflueger

Hey guys I'm Max Pflueger Alans son and just wanted to say that we are not at all having any financial problems and expect to see my Dad racing again very soon. He's been doing a lot of work on "Dirty Hairy" and yes he does still have his passport and is able to go to Mexico. We just went two weeks ago and we pre ran some of the Baja 1000 course and believe me he's definitely still got a lot of talent left. Anyway he's not gonna be able to do the 500 in June this year because of my brothers graduation but I am pretty sure that he is planning to do it the next year or at least partner with one of his friends teams.

B-G-H

Hey guys I'm Max Pflueger Alans son and just wanted to say that we are not at all having any financial problems and expect to see my Dad racing again very soon. He's been doing a lot of work on "Dirty Hairy" and yes he does still have his passport and is able to go to Mexico. We just went two weeks ago and we pre ran some of the Baja 1000 course and believe me he's definitely still got a lot of talent left. Anyway he's not gonna be able to do the 500 in June this year because of my brothers graduation but I am pretty sure that he is planning to do it the next year or at least partner with one of his friends teams.
Howzit Max!

I met your dad's cousin Jimmy earlier this year in Honolulu, we had a very nice chat. Great guy, offered us a helicopter ride. My father used to race at Sandy Beach back in the old days and hung out at KDI Kau Kau Korner, knew your kupuna. I just spent my honeymoon down in Ensenada during the 1k, my wife's brother lives there. Right now I'm on Oahu getting my house here ready to sell & my wife is waiting for me to get my okole back to San Diego. You have an awesome family & I hope to see you folks at the Baja in the future, I'll be taking many trips there. Take care and give my aloha to your Dad & entire ohana.

Aloha,
Walt

AP255

Classic RDC thinking someone hacked my phone or ate tacos at the table next to us in Baja a few weeks back. Got some good info there. Here's the latest without getting into surf reports and jr waterman programs. Got a cool NORRA truck from Rory that Jake is getting race ready. Hopefully Jake will post pics for all of us as it comes together. Rory may be pissed as it's becoming more modern than planned. Sent prerunner truck to Hoffman awhile back for full prep that's turned into new front end and more power. Should be unreal when he's done and ready to go to work. John and Daniel do great work. Had to buy something in a hurry so I could prerun 1000 with "Max" and Steinlager and his son. Picked up the white Alumacraft Grande and have to say it's an unreal ride. All I would add is a brake bias knob to back it in easier. Really good times hanging out with Scott who is a class act and one of the first friends I made racing. Happy to say I've given PCI all my business and they've provided great service. Race trucks are moving with upgrades and testing in the works. Lucky to have Big Mark, Scotty and boyz helping with everything. Yes nothing longer than 500 miles unless Dan Rangland comes out of retirement.

Now who posted as my son?

bajadreamer

Classic RDC thinking someone hacked my phone or ate tacos at the table next to us in Baja a few weeks back. Got some good info there. Here's the latest without getting into surf reports and jr waterman programs. Got a cool NORRA truck from Rory that Jake is getting race ready. Hopefully Jake will post pics for all of us as it comes together. Rory may be pissed as it's becoming more modern than planned. Sent prerunner truck to Hoffman awhile back for full prep that's turned into new front end and more power. Should be unreal when he's done and ready to go to work. John and Daniel do great work. Had to buy something in a hurry so I could prerun 1000 with "Max" and Steinlager and his son. Picked up the white Alumacraft Grande and have to say it's an unreal ride. All I would add is a brake bias knob to back it in easier. Really good times hanging out with Scott who is a class act and one of the first friends I made racing. Happy to say I've given PCI all my business and they've provided great service. Race trucks are moving with upgrades and testing in the works. Lucky to have Big Mark, Scotty and boyz helping with everything. Yes nothing longer than 500 miles unless Dan Rangland comes out of retirement.

(If this is the real flyin Hawaiian) 'm a big fan .. it will be great to see you in the desert again:)

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

AZ7000'

I really wondered who posted this, son? Troll?? and if this is correct
22 of you were DUPED!!! RDC is a funny place. Maybe I was Duped... Hasta

WickedGravityVideo

TT 18 spectators with door panel SF250 2014.jpg
So, will the real son of Alan Pfleuger please stand up??? Come on, "Max", that name is already taken by Robby Gordon's son.... who is this "Max" P. who joined RDC this week? At the least, you should choose an original name - sheesh. Glad to see Alan come post and let us know he is continuing with off road racing! NORRA, SCORE, BITD, whatever, it is all good!

Dezertpilot

Alan give us some updated info on the dirty Harry, maybe technology has caught up and you are finally working the bugs out of that truck? Still a very cool truck IMO!