Whatever happened...

Bham_Mike

Reaction
Does anybody remember the truck that OFF-ROAD magazine was going to give away a few years ago? It was a full size Chevy built prerunner style. The truck still appears in some Bilstein ads. I don't remember seeing anything about them actually giving it away. Just curious.....

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
It was won by someone back east that crashed it. I thought I was going to win it for about 3 years but they did end up giving it away. I thought it was strange they did all the build up month to month but never said who won it or anything. Then again, I could have missed it in one of the issues.

"She's a real spark plug, about duece, duece and a quarter"

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Speaking of giving cars/trucks away did anyone ever win the Dirt Pilot truck or how about the class 5 car at the expo??

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
The Dirt Pilot truck is the 7S that raced in the MDR series this year driven and (won I believe) by Ron Smith....

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

dave

Reaction
I think the guy who owns it now bought if off the guy who won it ?? Thats what I heard any way ? I could be wrong...wouldn't be the first time lol

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Yes Ron who owns it now used to sponsor S&S when they raced the toyota. He then bought it off the person that won it at the off-road expo and races it in MDR, sometimes Dan Fresh drives it.

"She's a real spark plug, about duece, duece and a quarter"