Whats new ?

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
We have divided the General Discussion Board into TWO.

- Desert Racing - General Discussion
If it has a motor and wheels and drives in the dirt... talk about it here.

- Whatever - General Discussion
If it doesn't belong in the 'desert racing' category....then it belongs here. We also encourage you to talk about any subject you can come up with here as long as its in good taste of course...

Share with us how your day is going. Found a nice website, tell us about it. Your child did good in school, we want to know. Bad day in the office. Someone took your parking spot at the grocery. anything and everything....

Keep the 4 letter words to a minimum and remain as political correct as you can.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
What a great idea, Klaus! I realize this is a desert racing site/forum, but what you guys have done here is you've brought together people into a real community. Sure we are all into the dirt thing, but (not that you'd ever know it by hanging around our house) there IS more to life than just shocks and the like. It'll be nice to be able to talk to our Dezert People friends and not feel guilty about it not relating to offroad! Geesh, Klaus, do you guys ever run out of great ideas???

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Hay is it just me or when it says there is a new post in this fourm and I click and open the fourm it does not show which post has the new one??

Go Big Or Go Home

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Austin,

Might be because I just moved a couple of threads from the old general board in here.... hmm.. I hope thats why its doing it. I noticed the same though.

JCA

Reaction
does not show me what thread has a new message either? That was after I went into it and then came back and it said there were 3 new post but then I go into the main thread and there were no numbers beside the diffrent threads telling me where the new posts were.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

WRC

Reaction
Nice job Klaus!

Now has anybody come across a pile of old off-road videos? LMAO

Sean</font color=red>

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Just a little update on the "other" race this weekend, the Long Beach Gran Prix. I worked with SCCA Pit/Fire Emergency crew, and was assigned to Newman-Haas Racing, the car now driven by Christiano di Matta, formerly driven by Michael Andretti.... Friday qualifying, di Matta was first, his team mate Christian Fittipaldi was second. Saturday qualifying, di Matta bumped to second, Fittipaldi to 8th. Sunday, green flag, di Matta passes Vasser at the first turn, and leads the race. He had a 7 second lead until the 30th lap, came in to pit, flawless pit stop, pulled out and.... SLAMMED into Adrian Fernandez, in the Tecate car! He spun sideways, hit a tire and a mechanic, went into another pit box, then stalled out. The crew pulled him back, fired up the car and sent him back out, but he dropped to 16th place. On the next pit, Christian had worked his way to 3rd, and was about to leave when diMatta pulled in front of him to pit. Fittipaldi's left front tre guy threw his airgun overhead, it hit di Matta's car, tangled hoses, screwed up everything. Fittipaldi later was forced to come in to serve a stop and go penalty, (CART frowns on mechanics throwning tools at other cars), and lost the transmission at the entry to pit lane. di Matta managed to finish 8th for the day....

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
no one has posted here for a while...I thought this thread looked lonely.

what's new? well I'm graduating from CSU Sacramento on saturday with a BS in Kinesiology. Anyone wanna come? ha ha.

Later,Jaron

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
That's a great major...I earned mine at CS University of Fullerton back in '96. The first year Fullerton called it "Kinesiology" Are you using your major for your job currently or are you looking for something in that field?

BRAAAAAAAAP!

ntsqd

Reaction
"there IS more to life than just shocks and the like"

Are you sure ?

TS

"Teach you all I know and you're still stupid"
-- Howdy Lee