What's next?

J_Dog

Reaction
Re: What\'s next?

And you think the "coach" section is cramped! No in flight movie either.

Eric_M

Reaction

well ide say hes "thinking outside of the box" but hes really inside. LOL. i dont think he should be let off the hook free and clear though, that was wrongfully taking advantage of traveling, not to mention STUPID, IMO.

CanyonMan

Reaction

If he hadn't of survived the trip, he could have been in the running for the Darwin Awards.

empire231

Reaction

scary that he made it through security! could have been bin ladin?

homey

Reaction

The news said the shipping bill cost's more than buying an actual ticket! It was free for him though because he charged the freight to his company! What a jack a$$ though.

klaus

Administrator
Reaction

traveling that way once crossed my mind and as a joke project we calculated the cost of building a box and transportation across the country. It ended up costing a lot more, is probably illegal and dangerous. Flying as a passenger is the least cost to go say from coast to coast. Maybe greyhound if you have the time and look for the adventure.

I once grey-hounded from Miami to Los Angeles. It took 5 days of non stop driving and stopping in every town on the way. Switching countless busses and sitting next to some interesting characters....

martininsocal

Reaction

Klaus- next time try the train. I have done San Diego to Olympia a couple times and other shorter trips. Its nice because you can actually walk around, eat when you want to, etc...
As for the clown who sent himself in teh box, I heard on the news he was wanted on several warrants and probably couldn't walk onto a plane. He said he just wanted to go home tohis mom and dad...Poor Baby!!!