whats the deal Shred?

9rocky

Reaction
He just had surgery Fffrrancis. Out till Sept. You know how that goes, right??

oldman dirt

Reaction
heard it was a sex change so he could race the POWDER PUFF RACE

jk-- Shredd 918, hope you are feeling better--------------

Shred918

Reaction
Damn.... no love guys guess I am not wanted for pit support anymore then :D

As fas as surgery I am doing well and will be out at the Big 9 race. I am not allowed to race for 6 months after the surgery. I am staying involved as I can at this point. I just started working on the light stuff on the car.

Just think how nice the car is gonna be though...... just dont get real close!

Oh and Frank.... I thought you liked having drinking partners?

And Giti I am not sure what to say to that other than my wife still has the boys sitting on the fireplace mantle.

oldman dirt

Reaction
well I hope that they are i a see through plexiglass container !!

oldman dirt

Reaction
"""And Giti I am not sure what to say to that other than my wife still has the boys sitting on the fireplace mantle."""

are you trying to say she did it so you wouldnt leave the house ?

thats was my wifes comment, she said they do that to dogs so they will settle down and not run away----LOL

I think it was for less "unsprung weight"

Last edited:

Shred918

Reaction
"""And Giti I am not sure what to say to that other than my wife still has the boys sitting on the fireplace mantle."""

are you trying to say she did it so you wouldnt leave the house ?

thats was my wifes comment, she said they do that to dogs so they will settle down and not run away----LOL

I think it was for less "unsprung weight"

Man that made me laugh.... Maybe she is onto something I didnt realize! I need to adjust my unsprung weight by keeping the damn fork out of my mouth. Looking forward to finally meeting you out there BTW

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Shred.. you have your own thread.. and about the jewels too.. thats how legends are made.

9rocky

Reaction
Shred.. you have your own thread.. and about the jewels too.. thats how legends are made.

Jeff is already a legend in his own mind.:D

oldman dirt

Reaction
Gives a whole new meaning to

"BALLS OUT RACING "

and a good excuse for going slow

"YOU HAVE NO BALLS"

We love ya Shred----- or we wouldnt tease ya !

I think you should "DANGLE" them from your rear view mirror !

ACME

Reaction
J.S. will your pit still service Phabulous's car or will he be persona non grata in that pit? We figure we'll station you at RM 35, right where he'll need the ball joints ;)...

Shred918

Reaction
J.S. will your pit still service Phabulous's car or will he be persona non grata in that pit? We figure we'll station you at RM 35, right where he'll need the ball joints ;)...

I will be happy to service his car and feed him shots while I do it if he desires..... I may cost him the race due to my lack of forethought though.