• Forum membership has its advantages....

Whats the next big turn out for those that cant afford V-2-R

B-Dub 1020

OK lets get group to race something. V-2-R is 10k by the time your done with entry, tracker, chase fuel , rooms etc. and thats a little much for my budget right now. Suggestions

B-Dub 1020

Yeah I thought I had a fly -hi deal on a new eco-tec and was going to run a couple more races this year until I ratholed enough cash to switch over harness and ecu to the DI but like my Dad told me if things sound to good to be true. Hopefully Oct or sooner for us also. If anyone has a new/ or almost new reg inj. eco-tec for a deal call me 928-486-1543 please. I do understand though if you guys that switched to DI eco's dont want us beating you with a standard injection old school eco. HAHA!

B-Dub 1020

You have a partner or do you mean only racing 4 times a year in SCORE is half the racing. Kyle Kamren or myself want to drive all the time being we prep the car ourselves. The problem for us is with a partner they want to drive. That does not work for us but we are all working hard so hopefully one day we can be back out there on a consistant basis again. Wish I could find a partner that wants to co dawg or run the pits lol!

B-Dub 1020

Oh and I cannot wait to see Pats new car as well as Reids new class 10 Jimco the pictures look awesome. Post some more!

B-Dub 1020

Yeah I beleive you have the sister single seat to ours. We have the original Marcourt 2 seat Jimco. Blue Betty still hauls the mail and is tough as nails.