What's the word on the FiberwerX Still of the Night 200

Tundranation

Reaction
Wasn't able to make it to the FiberwerX Still of the Night 200, are there any early updates on the race ? Who took the overall ? :confused:

Baja peso

Reaction
Where did all the 1600 cars go? I saw 2 start but yet the entry list looked great. Where did you guys go?

Baja peso

Reaction
20 ?????? YIKES !!!! :eek:

It was a little disappointing to make the trip there to see the 1600 battle only to find the majority of those on the posted pre-entry list did not show. This group did a great job on this event and the pit row was long and the water truck was a big plus!

harleys dad

Reaction
I let them know ahead of time I would not be there, at least 5 days ago

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction
I counted 20 but I may have missed 1 or 2. Good job Shawn & Larry 1st O.A.

So all the crap talking by DRIVE that MDR would be lucky to have 25 cars start up North, and only 20 started at a night race? What a **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**in joke. Need to concentrate more on making people want to race DRIVE than bashing MDR. DRIVE has a good place to race, but the worst sales technique you could possibly have is talking negative about your competition. I heard from the people who were racing that it was a lot of fun! Where's the rest of the pictures and in car videos guys? I was stuck helping move all weekend!

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
I don't see any reason to start bashing DRIVE. The smack talking has come from both sides. Look at the big picture, there is still racing in Plaster City. DRIVE is like any other new business, it will take a year or two for them to become established. Though I don't race DRIVE currently, they are friends of mine and the have my wholehearted support.

Congrats to everyone who came out to the night race.

Jason Duncan

Reaction
I have to thank everyone for helping me (DUNCAN 1492) finish, i was handed the truck on the 4th lap@ 10:40, first in class and 3rd overall i made it to race mile 13 and ripped the beam end completely off the beam. we then got the truck to 3 wheel the remaining 23 miles and finished at 4:07 with only 3 min to spare. what a night!!! IF anyone has pics post them i know it looked crazy.

Tundranation

Reaction
I don't see any reason to start bashing DRIVE. The smack talking has come from both sides. Look at the big picture, there is still racing in Plaster City. DRIVE is like any other new business, it will take a year or two for them to become established. Though I don't race DRIVE currently, they are friends of mine and the have my wholehearted support.

Congrats to everyone who came out to the night race.

I'm not bashing anyone with this thread just looking for some info on the race ! :D Like say results ? stories ? more pics ? videos ? ....... someone ...anyone ??? :eek:

Tundranation

Reaction
I have to thank everyone for helping me (DUNCAN 1492) finish, i was handed the truck on the 4th lap@ 10:40, first in class and 3rd overall i made it to race mile 13 and ripped the beam end completely off the beam. we then got the truck to 3 wheel the remaining 23 miles and finished at 4:07 with only 3 min to spare. what a night!!! IF anyone has pics post them i know it looked crazy.

Now this is what I m talking about ! THANK YOU ! :D

wrightracing.net

Reaction
Results, Everyone just got out of bed it was a long night:D:D:D:D