Whats up

Ryno134

Reaction
What up Everyone my name is Ryan Edwards im 22 years old an i live in Yorba Linda. i have been racing dirt bikes since i was 8. About three years ago i got into the offroad scene. i race all the Big 6 Grad Prix races and the WORCS races. i recently just raced the Baja 500 on a bike my team got second in class and 13 overall. I often go out to the local offroad truck races to pit for my buddy Nick Dempkowski in his class 12 car. I work at ITP tires in ontario. other than all that im down to ride so hit me up.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
What up Everyone my name is Ryan Edwards im 22 years old an i live in Yorba Linda. i have been racing dirt bikes since i was 8. About three years ago i got into the offroad scene. i race all the Big 6 Grad Prix races and the WORCS races. i recently just raced the Baja 500 on a bike my team got second in class and 13 overall. I often go out to the local offroad truck races to pit for my buddy Nick Dempkowski in his class 12 car. I work at ITP tires in ontario. other than all that im down to ride so hit me up.

yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Dawg!