Whats your Favorite quote?

Susyq619

Reaction
:DONE of my favorite would be this one. I am a BIG fan of quotes.
Keep it short and sweet,
I say! ;)

I'm not interested in trying to work on people's perceptions. I am who I am, and if you don't take the time to learn about that, then your perception is going to be your problem.
Jim Brown

michael_loomis

Reaction
buahahaha... were bein a little hard on the new member today Mike...

Susyq619

Reaction
I know. I feel like a dick for doing it too. But it was just to clean a set up.
:pHey, if the shoe fits!
j/k , I read some of the post... SOME! I have a life too you know!
Any who care to get off your high horse and share once again RDC pro? :confused:

randy s

Reaction
hey there sunshine. keep the quotes coming. i love em'. you had no way of knowing that this has been a thread already.

fathead

Reaction
"drink till you see double, then act single"

Not the way I live my life, but funny.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
:pHey, if the shoe fits!
j/k , I read some of the post... SOME! I have a life too you know!
Any who care to get off your high horse and share once again RDC pro? :confused:
You mean this one?

:D:D:D

jimsump

Reaction
A man's got to know his limitations. ... Harry Callahan

Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy. ... Josey Wales

michael_loomis

Reaction
Cmon Randy, that was mikes point. She had the very best way of knowing called the search button! Blakjak needs to hook his girl up, if i were her, i'd be pist that he didnt fill me in before i jumped into the lions den! :D

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
♥ drive 'em wild, make 'em crawl -- yeehaw! ♥

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Don't scare the girls away Mike's... geez :rolleyes:

Here's mine...

Open your eyes to the beauty around you, Open your mind to the wonders of life, Open your heart to those who love you, and always be true to yourself!

and also

Don't worry about the people in your past... there's a reason they didn't make it into your future :D

Hayward Racing

Reaction
Cmon Randy, that was mikes point. She had the very best way of knowing called the search button! Blakjak needs to hook his girl up, if i were her, i'd be pist that he didnt fill me in before i jumped into the lions den! :D
Oooops I forgot to tell her to run a search on any topic she might want to ever start a thread on, My Bad!:eek:

Hayward Racing

Reaction
Oh yeah my quote...

I know you believe you think you think understand what I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. -- Anonymous

C. Bucher

Reaction
"Hell yeah I suck toes." - Half-Baked

"I OWE MILLION$." - Hodge Stanson; see: Unforgivable on www.youtube.com

Kirk_Babbington

Reaction
We used the second line of this short essay in the opening of our video 'Dirt Addictions'.

What's mainly wrong with society today is that too many Dirt Roads have been paved.

There's not a problem in America today, crime, drugs, education, divorce, delinquency that wouldn't be remedied, if we just had more Dirt Roads, because Dirt Roads give character.

People that live at the end of Dirt Roads learn early on that life is a bumpy ride.

That it can jar you right down to your teeth sometimes, but it's worth it, if at the end is home...a loving spouse, happy kids and a dog.

We wouldn't have near the trouble with our educational system if our kids got their exercise walking a Dirt Road with other kids, from whom they learn how to get along.

There was less crime in our streets before they were paved.

Criminals didn't walk two dusty miles to rob or rape, if they knew they'd be welcomed by 5 barking dogs and a double barrel shotgun.

And there were no drive by shootings.

Our values were better when our roads were worse!

People did not worship their cars more than their kids, and motorists were more courteous, they didn't tailgate by riding the bumper or the guy in front would choke you with dust & bust your windshield with rocks.

Dirt Roads taught patience.

Dirt Roads were environmentally friendly, you didn't hop in your car for a quart of milk you walked to the barn for your milk.

For your mail, you walked to the mail box.

What if it rained and the Dirt Road got washed out? That was the best part, then you stayed home and had some family time, roasted marshmallows and popped popcorn and pony rode on Daddy's shoulders and learned how to make prettier quilts than anybody.

At the end of Dirt Roads, you soon learned that bad words tasted like soap.

Most paved roads lead to trouble, Dirt Roads more likely lead to a fishing creek or a swimming hole.

At the end of a Dirt Road, the only time we even locked our car was in August, because if we didn't some neighbor would fill it with too much zucchini.

At the end of a Dirt Road, there was always extra springtime income, from when city dudes would get stuck, you'd have to hitch up a team and pull them out.

Usually you got a dollar...always you got a new friend...at the end of a Dirt Road!

~by Paul Harvey~

la2baja

Familia
Reaction
"More work, less talk!"

"Shut the F*&^ up!"

"Someone call the Waaambulance!"

"I do whatever the f#*^ I want!"

"Because I said so!" I actually hate that one.

"Obserdo!"

and of course my signature.