• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Re: Wheeeeewww!! Thats a Relief!!

Finally! Things are starting to Mellow out in Mexico!

I say you put these guys in your chase trucks...you should be safe then. By the way glad to hear you and the wife are ok after the car accident.

"j-2", looks like you're ready to join the "desert assassins" son !! :cool: nice steel !! d-no

Byrdman

Asked to be removed

You guys have a good time down there in Baja-
Until they clean house and get a handle on this you might as well start investing in flak jackets!! Sucks ***** if you ask me.

steveG

By the way glad to hear you and the wife are ok after the car accident.
Ditto. I love the flame thrower. I'm thinking one burst of that and would-be jackers would move on.

deirdrev

You R my idol... & all of Fines Double Racing & Craft Motorsports idolize you.... not to be weird but your so down to earth! (The guys at first thought you were another celeb... but after watching you race our whole team from 6 yr olds to 70 yr olds are fans). Your chase crew looks bad ass form these pics!!!! Fines Double Dee

Jesse, come out and do the V2R with us. Machine Guns are legal in the great state of NEVADA! Probably Flame Throwers too but, I need to check on that..

IDAHO PRERUNNER

Flamethrowers arent classified as weapons, they are the same as an airpowered bb gun as far as federal law goes. i think the only state that they are illegal in is CA.

TT#54

The Pope of Welding

Jesse, come out and do the V2R with us. Machine Guns are legal in the great state of NEVADA! Probably Flame Throwers too but, I need to check on that..
I'm gonna stick with SCORE.....All those other Race Series' are pretty Hokey......I wanna Haul Ass through towns and backyards in Mexico or wherever else they will let me.....Like the Mille Miglia....Targa Florio.........They are all races that have come and gone...........When cars were wild and unlimited and races had few rules...

Watching this Targa Florio youtube video It's surprising how it sounds like they are discribing Baja........

The world is a dangerous place...We need to embrace the good stuff while we still have it........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wnZq9KBBfc&feature=related"]YouTube - Vic Elford Targa Florio 1972[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzijm6feCK4"]YouTube - 1969 Targa Florio[/ame]

Mark Newhan

I'm gonna stick with SCORE.....All those other Race Series' are pretty Hokey......I wanna Haul Ass through towns and backyards in Mexico or wherever else they will let me.....Like the Mille Miglia....Targa Florio.........They are all races that have come and gone...........When cars were wild and unlimited and races had few rules...

Watching this Targa Florio youtube video It's surprising how it sounds like they are discribing Baja........

The world is a dangerous place...We need to embrace the good stuff while we still have it........

YouTube - Vic Elford Targa Florio 1972

YouTube - 1969 Targa Florio

Cool photo's! There is still a one left... Targa Newfoundland! It looks pretty cool, allthough nothing like Baja, still running through small towns. I thought about using my wifes prerunner blazer, lowering it and heading north.

Rocket 450

Targa Newfoundland was on speed last week. Best part of the broadcast was when a guy in a 60s flairlane(??). Lost his brakes, and took out a tree in someones front yard.

Homeowner was pissed