• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

As it turns out my next race is once again postponed.

Iribe had so much work and spent a week in DAKAR he couldnt get round to having the truck prepped, especially with KOH coming up too.

We might do a MORE or SNORE race before the 500 but I cant even get excited about racing stateside...oh well, isht happens

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If anyone in the SD area know of someone looking for warehouse entry level work, willing to be fork lift certified or already is and doesnt want to get paid 6 figures because they have a bachelors in some worthless degree let me know. We have 4 openings. Temp to hire. Its slim pickings out there. I may refer depending on who it is, if not Ill point you in the right direction.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
10 year bamboo challenge lol
IMG_0435.JPG

I can work from 11 to 1 with a one hour lunch on off days if the calendar. Do you have matching 401k and health benefits. I bring Leo to work with me as well . Will there be refreshments ? Leo is my dog
Its an employees market right now, Im sure theres a company out there offering those hours lol

Never in my life did I think there would be a shortage of forkift operators. Most of our warehouse operators are over 50 years old cause thats all they know how to do