• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

michael_loomis

Fack me. Pinched a brand new Fox shock hose, that I just replaced. Smh.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Marvel phase 4 sounds kinda gay. Pat? Mike? Half of it is on the Disney streaming service which I will not subscribe to. Every network wants a streaming. It’s dumb. Not gonna do it. I got Netflix

EMS702

Rescue 1
Marvel phase 4 sounds kinda gay. Pat? Mike? Half of it is on the Disney streaming service which I will not subscribe to. Every network wants a streaming. It’s dumb. Not gonna do it. I got Netflix
Getting Closer to cancelling DirectTV seems between HUlU, Prime and Netflix I would have most of what I watch.

bajafox

Accepted
I just could not get into the MCU, besides Deadpool, Ant Man and some Avengers...

I prefer the DC movies as far as story lines but their movies arent as good.

Zero interest in phase 4, dont know 90% of those movie titles they announced at Comic Con

As far as Disney+ I think Id just switch back and forth between that and Netflix. One month Ill pay for Disney+ and another month for Netflix when they release the shows I watch like Stranger Things and Umbrella Academy. Ive read Disney+ will absorb ESPN+ which is the only way to order UFC PPV. I used to order at least 10 PPVs a year, havent watched a single one since the ESPN deal

Klaus

Administrator
Getting Closer to cancelling DirectTV seems between HUlU, Prime and Netflix I would have most of what I watch.
subtract the TV programing portion of your cable bill from your cable bill. (so you only have internet left).
divide that amount by 30 days. Your current daily content budget.

I used that formula in my case when I still paid for cable tv years ago. Turns out I had more than enough off a daily budget left to simply pay for a-la-cart movies straight of appleTV/amazon/HBO streaming service and afford a netflix subscription on top.

More content than there is time in the day to actually watch it.
Way too much content to actually comprehend what I just watched.

Congratulation to getting closer to freedom of your time and an increase in monthly money saved.

bajafox

Accepted
Theres hundreds of memes joking that people spend more time looking for something to watch on netflix than actually watching anything. Ive been guilty of it

Currently I have:
Amazon Prime Video (Good Omens was good)
Netflix (The Flash, Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy)
HBO Now

That is more than enough content for me to try and watch, not to mention I prefer to play video games than watch tv shows

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
I cancelled directv months ago and switched to Sling. Was paying over $100 a month for directv, sling is $25 a month and has 95% of the channels I watched with directv. Highly recommend Sling if you still want live channels in addition to Netflix and such.

If you want to watch any MCU or pretty much any movie now since Disney bought FOX and it's products (X-Men, Deadpool) you'll need Disney+. Disney owns everything, possibly even RDC. (Give it time ;))

I'm looking forward to phase 4, not pissing my pants excited for it, just looking forward to it. THOR will be good because the director, Taiki Walkytalky, is returning for it. Ragnorok was the best Thor movie hands down. Of the MCU series on Disney plus, I'm really looking forward to Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Those 2 have great chemistry. And since Daniel Bruhl's character, Zemo, is still alive, it could be a post EndGame storyline. He could have been Snapped away by Thanos only to return 5 years later a free man nobody knows existed.

Good Omens on Amazon Prime was pretty good. Stranger Things on the NetFlix is awesome.

But here's a show on Prime that's coming out called The Boys. A series about anti-heroes trying to take down some superheroes that have just become arrogant dickheads. All the previews are gory as hell too.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Oh I’ve seen the trailer for “The Boys” and it looks fuggen awesome. I’m definitely gonna watch that.

And as far as MCU the only one I really care about is Loki. Tom Middleston is as great at that character as RDJ was as Iron Man, in that I cant picture anyone else playing it.