• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
First time I've ever seen Trumps' name & thought "what an ass!"

1564859138742.png

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Way too many goddamn subscriptions out there, but maybe I would try this out for a month just to see the Marvel and Star Wars stuff

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
My second gen box is still going strong.

Maybe if you're watching "cam" movies. Everything else is typically 1080p, which is fine for the living room couch.
So you boys are obviously talking about hacks and getting free accounts. Please tell me how to do this.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Just finished season 1 of The Boys on AmazonPrime. Great show with some really fuuuuuucked up characters/superheroes.

michael_loomis

My second gen box is still going strong.

Maybe if you're watching "cam" movies. Everything else is typically 1080p, which is fine for the living room couch.
Nah.. I can’t stand it. Even if you find a 1080p, the audio is garbage. I’d rather pay $2 at redbox for Dolby Atmos tracks.

TheWarWagon

So you boys are obviously talking about hacks and getting free accounts. Please tell me how to do this.
Get a second gen FireTV(not FireStick), allow 3rd party app downloads in the settings, get a VPN, install Kodi(or whatever streaming app you like), and go from there. Look up TroyPoint on youtube, he has a huge blog all about streaming.

Steve0

That show was awesome. Ditto on season 2.... I laughed so hard at the Dolphin scene

bajafox

Accepted
Get a second gen FireTV(not FireStick), allow 3rd party app downloads in the settings, get a VPN, install Kodi(or whatever streaming app you like), and go from there. Look up TroyPoint on youtube, he has a huge blog all about streaming.
I have the 1st gen Firesticks that were hackable before they released the "non hackable" version, price went up on those inmediately. Are they still any good?

Id only want one to watch UFC events, I havent ordered one since they switched to the ESPN+ deal

TheWarWagon

I have the 1st gen Firesticks that were hackable before they released the "non hackable" version, price went up on those inmediately. Are they still any good?

Id only want one to watch UFC events, I havent ordered one since they switched to the ESPN+ deal
Firesticks will work for streaming, but you can sometimes end up in eternal buffering. That's why I stick to the FireTV, you can find them on eBay all day long. You're really not "hacking" or "jailbreaking" anything, just downloading 3rd party software.