• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

JDDurfey

My company recently started publishing a quarterly newsletter. They had an article in this last one about CBD and the benefits of it. It welcomed us to use CBD, but if for some reason we tested hot for weed we could not use the use of CBD as an excuse and we would be terminated. We have a ZERO tolerance policy on drug or alcohol use.

I personally have no intention of using CBD, because with my luck I would end up with too much THC and get popped. I get paid too much to put my job in jeopardy. For this same reason I do not drink when I am traveling for work, which is 10 days out of every 14. If I were driving between a restaurant and my hotel and some idiot hits me in my company truck and I test with ANY alcohol in my system then I would be terminated immediately. So I choose not to drink either. I know plenty of guys in my position that do, and recently we had a CDL driver test positive for weed, and when asked why he did it, "Well, I hoped I wouldn't get caught". The guy got pulled for a random drug test just a few days after he smoked for the first time in years, or so he claimed.

michael_loomis

Anybody ever driven from Yellowstone to the coast of Nor Cal? Any must sees along the way?

Debating routes.

OFFRD-JNKIE

michael_loomis

Yellowstone, or Yosemite? If you're coming from WY- Boise, Twin Falls and Bend are cool towns to check out.
Yellowstone. Okay, cool. I need to break up drive for the kiddos so that’s an exact route I was thinking of taking.

TheWarWagon

Anybody ever driven from Yellowstone to the coast of Nor Cal? Any must sees along the way?

Debating routes.
Yellowstone, or Yosemite? If you're coming from WY- Boise, Twin Falls and Bend are cool towns to check out.
Yellowstone. Okay, cool. I need to break up drive for the kiddos so that’s an exact route I was thinking of taking.
Boise has a cool downtown-ish area. Lots of breweries, and places to eat.

J_Edgar

Debating routes.
When are looking at making the trip? I am in North Eastern Oregon, between Boise and Bend along I-84, and our weather has been all over the board. Chance of snow in the mountains this weekend. The Columbia Gorge is something to see, along with Multnomah Falls.

michael_loomis

Leaving Friday for Zion, Sunday night to Salt Lake, Monday-Wednesday in Yellowstone, heading through Idaho Wednesday morning and see how far the kids make it. Would like to camp as much as possible if the weather holds up. Was supposed to snow Sunday through Tuesday in YS, but now it might just be Monday? Keeps changing. Cold regardless.

Might head to Bend... might just stay in Idaho and explore. Depends on kids and weather.

I don’t think we will have time to head up to the gorge. Will have to plan a flight into Portland and drove around.

racechase01

Anyone have any experience with CBD for old dogs ?
Asking for LeoView attachment 204956
We have been giving CBD to our 13-1/2 year old Golden Retriever for about 1 year now and we see a big change for the better. She used to not be able to go around the block and since the CBD oil she can. She is still old so she isn't perfect but she used to have a hard time going upstairs and now she does it with not much problem. We use HempWorx full spectrum CBD oil and sometimes the treats because its all natural and doesn't have a bunch of unnecessary ingredients.