• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

jon coleman

boulders didnt work, they just camped in between, city came in and removed boulders, meanwhile, sandiego puts in rocks& ripprapp to make homeless uncomfortable, its a crisis, need to throw morey tax payer resources at it

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
2016 Road trip up to Portland, spent the night in SF at a friends place.
My friends Ducrappy needed a rear tire, so we found moto shop that had the right tire. While we were waiting we saw this guy hit a crack pipe and another dude taking a **** by a gas station. SF is wild #coolstorybro
IMG_5742.JPG

michael_loomis

Lol.. every big city is like that these days. I was there for a weekend a few years ago and saw nothing any different than downtown SD. I’ll be there again tomorrow night. I’ll report in. Lol

michael_loomis

Yup, just as I suspected. SF is still a cool city. Didn’t see a single dump in the streets.

SF'ans complaining about SF'ans:

Comments:

bajafox

Accepted
So what are the odds a decent 4 seater UTV will hit the $10k range in 3-5 years? Truck will be paid off in 2, hoping to keep making "payments" to a savings account to save up for a UTV. Don't really care for turbo, just something me, my wife and kid (when he's old enough) can take out for fun

I saw a 2019 4 seater on Fun bike center for like 16k (+tax and fees)

TMorford

So what are the odds a decent 4 seater UTV will hit the $10k range in 3-5 years? Truck will be paid off in 2, hoping to keep making "payments" to a savings account to save up for a UTV. Don't really care for turbo, just something me, my wife and kid (when he's old enough) can take out for fun

I saw a 2019 4 seater on Fun bike center for like 16k (+tax and fees)
I think the older 800 and 900s are going for that right now so I would guess that you can find an XP1000 etc for that in a few years. Just wait til people start unloading theirs for the new wazoo 4 seaters when they come out with a new model.