• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

TMorford

So what are the odds a decent 4 seater UTV will hit the $10k range in 3-5 years? Truck will be paid off in 2, hoping to keep making "payments" to a savings account to save up for a UTV. Don't really care for turbo, just something me, my wife and kid (when he's old enough) can take out for fun

I saw a 2019 4 seater on Fun bike center for like 16k (+tax and fees)
I think the older 800 and 900s are going for that right now so I would guess that you can find an XP1000 etc for that in a few years. Just wait til people start unloading theirs for the new wazoo 4 seaters when they come out with a new model.

jon coleman

be patient, my lazy boss sold his xp1000 rzr for super cheap, 4k, needed eng rebuild,, i think Allot are gonna flood the market soon when they need just a little TLC and owner is over it, cash talks!

bajafox

Accepted
I know Im looking at a few years out, until my wife got pregnant we had been talking about it.

Would def want to go with a 1000 when I do though but wont need a turbo. We wanna get our kid into some desert fun as soon as hes old enough lol

Ol' Curmudgeon

RDC's resident crackpot
Enuff ol' farts around here expire before their warranties do. Sales prices much lower, but you can't drive it back to San Diego.

Ol' Curmudgeon

RDC's resident crackpot
Enuff ol' farts around here expire before their warranties do. Sales prices much lower, but you can't drive it back to San Diego.

bajafox

Accepted
Lol! I have a 2 seater Chenowth Ill probably sell to put towards the UTV, its been sitting for years

Dont think Rhinos come with 1000cc and 4 seats..

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
Whenever im battleing {spillin]{sory plann b]with my woman I seem to hang in the shop and eventualy pour a rum n coke and stand around dreaming............ then ....................................grab my vape.........no smokin, been 38 days no smoke...............then I think about what could of been ........ah ya........

if you read this thread backwards you can tell how often we fight

jus sayin

Bert is my name

Totally get. My old lady went out with the girls tonight. I just finished changing our bed cause our daughter puked all over it and herself.

I could have been a...........

Women. Cant live with them. Cant shoot them.

I'm still smoking. Good for you.

I'm working on the no drinking.