Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Bert is my name

Reaction
I used to jump my s-10 onto the 125 south bound from 52 east. I'd pin in through the corner and hit the concrete embankment. Scared the hell out of a few people. Or the julian jump in lakeside. That's always fun. Garfield. South of lemon Avenue is pretty gnarly too if you have enough motor and suspension to power through it. That was a lifetime ago. I dont have that kind of stupidity built into me anymore.

Bert is my name

Reaction
I used to jump my s-10 onto the 125 south bound from 52 east. I'd pin in through the corner and hit the concrete embankment. Scared the hell out of a few people. Or the julian jump in lakeside. That's always fun. Garfield. South of lemon Avenue is pretty gnarly too if you have enough motor and suspension to power through it. That was a lifetime ago. I dont have that kind of stupidity built into me anymore.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Garfield was the best.

Up and down if you had the suspension to go through the gutter/dip. That’s the jump where did is calling the police in the video above

jon coleman

Reaction
best jumps were the real ones at the end of convoy, red hill mx track( pre 52), farmers pond, ect,,, & no, I Never participated in a , hmmmm, borrowed(?) vehicle air test??

Bert is my name

Reaction
Garfield was the best.

Up and down if you had the suspension to go through the gutter/dip. That’s the jump where did is calling the police in the video above
No. That's downtown. Cant remember which street. It's just north of Broadway. I launched a 93 Toyota Paseo that I bought for 100 bucks off of it and tore a rear strut mount out of the body.

michael_loomis

Reaction
No. That's downtown. Cant remember which street. It's just north of Broadway. I launched a 93 Toyota Paseo that I bought for 100 bucks off of it and tore a rear strut mount out of the body.
You’re thinking of Laurel.. aired that many times too.. but the guy calling the cops is on Garfield in La Mesa I’m pretty positive.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
loomis yall have them confused, He also did the jump hill on B St and 21st..
IMG_6031.PNG

Bert is my name

Reaction
California is fuqed. Pg&e cant and won't get it together. The tree huggers want to leave the forests alone and overgrown. Then when they move to a wooded area and their hovel burns down they blame the feds. This place is literally going to burn. It has for the last 5 years straight. But, let's blame trump and global warming. Its easier than cleaning up the mess.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
California's been burning every October since I can remember.

About 17 - 18 years ago I lived in Clairemont and the ashes were flowing so far I walked out and it looked like it was snowing, my truck was covered with ashes and the sky was completely orange. It's nothing new, at least not to me..

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
The I8 just east of San Diego completely burned about 10 years ago too, its all grown back and greener than ever

It might all stop burning again during the next ice age lol