• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Bert is my name

The burning is nothing new. But proper preparation and precautions seem to be something we forget about every year. It seems like every year my family or friends have to evacuate. Fortunately none have lost anything. But most have come close to it. The thing that irritates me is that it always seems to be high winds and poor maintenance of power lines that cause the big fires. I realize that it costs big bucks to repair and upgrade our power distribution systems. But the damage seems to be greater and greater each year.

michael_loomis

Oh my... Is that Jesse James' new truck? Whose building it?
Jesse (and I assume, crew) is building it for SEMA. That’s who posted. Lol.

It’s a 1957 Chevy Cameo.

Maybe he’ll give us a sneak peak at the finished model. Looks bad ass on the gram so far.

pdailey

Racer
Just found out if you have Verizon you get a full year of Disney+ for free. Just signed up so I can check out the Mandalorian.
yep. Such a good deal. I wish I would have known that. D23 (Disney fan club) had a good deal if you prepaid for 3 years. It came out to like $3.75 a month so I did that. New Obi Wan Kenobi show in the works as well as Marvel shows. Looks so good.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Just found out if you have Verizon you get a full year of Disney+ for free. Just signed up so I can check out the Mandalorian.
I just swapped to Verizon 2 weeks ago without knowing this.

It's funny Verizon has a deal with Disney being that my Verizon phone doesn't get service in Disneyland.

Last edited: