• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
really? I’m Verizon and my phone works perfect inside the park.
I got an annual pass so I was there last month and had Sprint and it worked. I kept the phone and swapped to Verizon and was there on Sunday and couldn't get any wifi so that made the Disneyland app useless. And everything in the park can be done through that app. Fastpass, line times, food orders, etc.

pdailey

Racer
I got an annual pass so I was there last month and had Sprint and it worked. I kept the phone and swapped to Verizon and was there on Sunday and couldn't get any wifi so that made the Disneyland app useless. And everything in the park can be done through that app. Fastpass, line times, food orders, etc.
bummer. I have an annual pass too as was there last month as well as all summer long and never had an issue. Maybe it was just that day or youractual phone.

michael_loomis

What kind of phone?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
really? I’m Verizon and my phone works perfect inside the park.
What kind of phone?
8+. Never had in issue with service at the park with Sprint, but now I'm on Verizon and little to no signal while there.

pdailey

Racer

8+. Never had in issue with service at the park with Sprint, but now I'm on Verizon and little to no signal while there.
that is so bizarre. I’ve gone 6 or 7 times this year and my Verizon iPhone works absolutely perfect. We’re going on December 1st so I will report back! Going to Baja?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
that is so bizarre. I’ve gone 6 or 7 times this year and my Verizon iPhone works absolutely perfect. We’re going on December 1st so I will report back! Going to Baja?
I'm going on Black Friday. Got reservations for Ogas Cantina again. Can't beat drinking a beer at Disneyland at 10am like I did last Sunday. Maybe it was just an 'off' day.

bajafox

Accepted
Did you unlock your sprint iphone and convert it to Verizon? That might actually be the issue

Be willing to bet Verizon wants you to get one of their phones

michael.gonzalez

You realize WiFi is different from Cellular (AT&T, Sprint, Verizon). Sounds like you needed to turn WiFi off.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
maybe put it in a bag of rice mike?

michael_loomis

Video on FB showed rm 580 was literally a lake
We ran 580 to 715 yesterday morning. Not sure where that guys house is, but that track was fairly dry save for a few small puddles at 580.