Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
looks like im leaving tomorrow instead

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Gentlemen, pay attention! I found a copy of this while peeing on the ants on my feet while I was cleaning our grill.

HEALTH TIP OF THE DAY! EASY HOME URINE TEST --

Go outside and pee in the yard.

If ants gather: - diabetes.

If you pee on your feet: - prostate.

It it smells like barbecue: - cholesterol.

If when you shake it your wrist hurts: - osteoarthritis.

If you return inside with your Johnson hanging outside of your pants: - Alzheimer’s.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
So is anyone else having problems with viewing this thread? For some reason I’m always stuck on page 10052 or 10053. I see the new posts, but then they disappear and revert back to November. I posted in the Site section but Klaus just kinda said it was nothing. It is something though.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I just refreshed, and the posts that are showing are Troys burned down house, us talking about Verizon back on nov13, and a Lancia Stratos in a bunch of water.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
im reading bf' s 'any direction 'post from wednesday#201068
so if I click on Jon Coleman posted 13 minutes ago , it shows me your post #201072. And I can see Leo drinking beer and everything else recent. But I’m still stuck on page 10053 and if I go back or refresh it goes back to nov13

jon coleman

Reaction
im reading bf' s 'any direction 'post
I just refreshed, and the posts that are showing are Troys burned down house, us talking about Verizon back on nov13, and a Lancia Stratos in a bunch of water.
so if I click on Jon Coleman posted 13 minutes ago , it shows me your post #201072. And I can see Leo drinking beer and everything else recent. But I’m still stuck on page 10053 and if I go back or refresh it goes back to nov13
yup, somthin wrong, do you see t. h'.s ' da meatball', piss test joke( funny as sh t),

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
It always opens up to where I left off. 🤔

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Call Fish & tell him to fix it!!