Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
This can’t just be me. KLAUS WHAT THE HELL?
It is you. Considering you don't blame the insightful little Xbox headphone/mic of your own and blame someone who has a badass Turtle Beach set up on your inability to hear, I'm gonna say your Ipad is disadvantaged up. Get better gear.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
It is you. Considering you don't blame the insightful little Xbox headphone/mic of your own and blame someone who has a badass Turtle Beach set up on your inability to hear, I'm gonna say your Ipad is disadvantaged up. Get better gear.
No it's clearly your fault I can't hear you. I mean turtle Beach c'mon.

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
Reaction
Hey Carlos does king still make those anodized IPhone cases??

wheeli

Reaction
ok ill check it out
The site was under construction last visit
Thx

wheeli

Reaction
ok ill check it out
The site was under construction last visit
Thx

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Anyone have a solid answer as to why Menzies is having a 4wd Mason built? What's wrong with his new truck if there is a problem? Does he just want two 4wd trucks to race, one for BITD, one for SCORE?

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Anyone have a solid answer as to why Menzies is having a 4wd Mason built? What's wrong with his new truck if there is a problem? Does he just want two 4wd trucks to race, one for BITD, one for SCORE?
He has unlimited money. Why wouldnt he? If you had unlimited money wouldn’t you?

michael_loomis

Reaction
Probably wants a desert truck for desert races.