• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Stopping power is utter nonsense. A bad shot is a bad shot. Wouldn't matter if what cartridge you used. .45, .40 S&W and 9mm all perform similarly in ballistic testing. 9mm is more plentiful and always will be. Probably never be difficult to find even if the government decides to dry up the market.

michael_loomis

Almost finished with it...some things in it that I had to check online to see if it was true
The first episode... lost interest halfway through the second.

I had heard he was bi after he got arrested

bajafox

Accepted

I'm going to finish it tonight just because I'm so far into it, seems like more of a hit piece on the NFL and the Patriots than it is about Aaron and CTE

I had 0 idea about his sexual preferences but it is noted in his wikipedia

bajafox

Accepted

I'm going to finish it tonight just because I'm so far into it, seems like more of a hit piece on the NFL and the Patriots than it is about Aaron and CTE

I had 0 idea about his sexual preferences, that was a shock to me

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
New Ozarks coming in march .. im on Fargo right now season 2, season 1 was off the hook best ive seen in since animal kingdom

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
New Ozarks coming in march .. im on Fargo right now season 2, season 1 was off the hook best ive seen in since animal kingdom

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
I wonder how many more people would order if they were like 9.99?

There isn’t a single thing worth watching for $40-60 IMO.
I’m a wrestling fan too and I’ve always said the same thing. Wether it’s UFC or WWE none of it is worth $65 dollars. Make it $10 and I’ll pay everytime. So will +100,000 other people. They’ll make the money back on the extra people that buy and get to boast about how many people paid. Business 101

Last edited:

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Not a social media guy. But if it pops up for you then you are doing something illegal to get it. Not hating cuz I find some stuff too, but you are openly admitting to stealing ppvs. You are subject to a $50k fine as well as 20 years in prison. What, you never saw that warning at the start? ;)