• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

michael_loomis

Not a social media guy. But if it pops up for you then you are doing something illegal to get it. Not hating cuz I find some stuff too, but you are openly admitting to stealing ppvs. You are subject to a $50k fine as well as 20 years in prison. What, you never saw that warning at the start? ;)
I doubt any kind of penalty like that for simply watching. For broadcasting it maybe...

But I didn’t just watch the main... I watched some of the undercard too.

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Not a social media guy. But if it pops up for you then you are doing something illegal to get it. Not hating cuz I find some stuff too, but you are openly admitting to stealing ppvs. You are subject to a $50k fine as well as 20 years in prison. What, you never saw that warning at the start? ;)
You wouldn’t steal a car!

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
isnt that warning just like the one that plays at the begining when you use to rent a movie to play in your VCR............

JDDurfey

A friend was telling me about a bar he knew that bought a PPV fight back when Tyson was fighting and aired it in the bar for everyone to see. The only problem was they didn't pay for a "commercial" PPV, they only had a "residential". Somehow Don King Productions found out and sued the bar and won! Bar couldn't even come close to paying the lawsuit and the bar closed.

bajafox

Accepted
$6500 at the bar where i watch
I was pretty close, I had heard/read $5000 several years ago and it's gone up since then. I used to order every single one about 2-3 years ago before they stopped letting us order it through the Playstation, I was paying less than $50 each with PS+