• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Some small business food places are still open. We are ordering and picking up now. Feel bad for them.

bajafox

Accepted
Most definitely The Boys on Prime, season 2 is getting released soon.

If you like fantasy type I would also check out Carnival Row on Prime

Mind Hunter on Netflix

Klaus

Administrator
Orange county started their soft lockdown yesterday as well. Restauramts to only serve take outs. No gathering of groups larger than 5 or 10 or? Personal distance between people. Certain essential store may remain open. Hardware, grocery, mail services, banks etc.

The one thing I enjoy is the silence. Less street road noise, less plains over head. Air seems more clear. So there some positives coming out of it all. Ohh and people in general are friendlier.

bajafox

Accepted
Orange county started their soft lockdown yesterday as well. Restauramts to only serve take outs. No gathering of groups larger than 5 or 10 or? Personal distance between people. Certain essential store may remain open. Hardware, grocery, mail services, banks etc.

The one thing I enjoy is the silence. Less street road noise, less plains over head. Air seems more clear. So there some positives coming out of it all. Ohh and people in general are friendlier.
If this traffic is what California would be like if there was truly a mass exit then I'm loving it.

bajafox

Accepted
The stimulus package from 2008 or 09 I ended up having to use all of it to pay taxes from the previous year, then paid taxes on the stimulus check, it was great

Blood Eagle

Class Act
The stimulus package from 2008 or 09 I ended up having to use all of it to pay taxes from the previous year, then paid taxes on the stimulus check, it was great
If you are talking about the $400 stimulus check, that was under the George W. Bush administration. I didn't get that one because I owed the federal government money because when I took terminal leave from the military, I didn't have enough leave time accrued so technically they paid me for hours I didn't work and they want that money back. So that stimulus check got commandeered by the government but it was all good because it paid off most of what I owed anyway. I don't think a lot of people realize that, if you owe like back taxes or something the government is going to take that $1,000 check Trump is talking about sending everyone.

bajafox

Accepted
If you are talking about the $400 stimulus check, that was under the George W. Bush administration. I didn't get that one because I owed the federal government money because when I took terminal leave from the military, I didn't have enough leave time accrued so technically they paid me for hours I didn't work and they want that money back. So that stimulus check got commandeered by the government but it was all good because it paid off most of what I owed anyway. I don't think a lot of people realize that, if you owe like back taxes or something the government is going to take that $1,000 check Trump is talking about sending everyone.
I think it was $600 and it might've been from the Bush admin. I just remember having to use it all to pay back taxes I owed. I did get the check, deposited it and sent it right back.

Bernie 2020. If nobody works, there will never be any traffic.
Well it's Trump 2020 right now and no one is working. 😛

Anyways, what Klaus was saying, it is way quieter around me. The air is clear. There's barely any plans leaving or landing at LAX. I can see planes leaving LAX from where I am and looking out the window I haven't seen one leaving in 10 minutes. That's nuts.