• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

troyharper

DA Meatball
I saw Diesel for $3.15 here in Ca

EMS702

Rescue 1
Ems dispatcher and EMT in Vegas. Work never stops. Very blessed right now. feel bad for those not working though.

TMorford

Cant go back and find the post to quote because WTAR thread is capped out or whatever... Surfed early season Rincon in the rain when I was working in Carpinteria, work truck has Missouri plates, dude I was parked next to gave me a funny look and told me that, "Around here you have to pay to park." Told him that I had a state pass and lived down the road but didn't want to go home and swap vehicles. No issues in the parking lot or in the line up. On the other hand, guy that my dad worked with was a total tool and kept his "San Onofre Surf Club" license plate frame and went to Rincon, checked the waves, came back and all his boards were jacked. CSB.

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Cant go back and find the post to quote because WTAR thread is capped out or whatever... Surfed early season Rincon in the rain when I was working in Carpinteria, work truck has Missouri plates, dude I was parked next to gave me a funny look and told me that, "Around here you have to pay to park." Told him that I had a state pass and lived down the road but didn't want to go home and swap vehicles. No issues in the parking lot or in the line up. On the other hand, guy that my dad worked with was a total tool and kept his "San Onofre Surf Club" license plate frame and went to Rincon, checked the waves, came back and all his boards were jacked. CSB.
hqdefault.jpg

Blood Eagle

Class Act
you Do know he was mocking the reporter, in an interview years later he did that spicoli slang at the last minute when he started to get interviewed,dooood..
There was a guy on dezert rangers years ago when that was new saying it was his brother. But yeah he said he was just messing with the reporter. I think probably 99% of people understand.

Last edited:

michael_loomis

I love the beach. Never got into surfing though. Sponged a few times and body surfed. I dunno why I never really got into it, it looks cool.

Probably the sharks I used to fish for just off the coast. Lol

TMorford

I love the beach. Never got into surfing though. Sponged a few times and body surfed. I dunno why I never really got into it, it looks cool.

Probably the sharks I used to fish for just off the coast. Lol
Nothing gets your heart racing like seeing a fin pop up or a breach in front of you. Luckily we just have the teenage whites patrolling around out here. Only person they have chomped, at my go to spot, was swimming around chasing a seal and probably got between it and the shark.

I wanted to get into surfing but I hate cold water lol
Furthest north I have been is the Santa Barbara area. I dont think I could surf when the beach is covered in snow like the east coast guys.

listentoturtle.com for all your North Shore needs.

OFFRD-JNKIE

Business as usual here...