Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
Business as usual here...

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Grew up and still live at the beach. Never surfed once in my life. There's freakin' sharks in that water bro! And they'll eat your ass. You ever see that old documentary JAWS? poop's legit my dude. Plus, you ever see that ocean water after a storm? Disgusting. Getting hit with The 'Rona would be better than getting in that water.

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Reaction

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Haha!
This might get purple but...
Intelligence has been shown to have no direct correlation with wealth. (I'm sure we can all think of a few examples that support this. Lol)

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Saw somewhere online, I think it was Kentucky, they hit 99 cents a gallon. I've seen that once in my lifetime in California, think it was 1999
$.24 when I started driving....gas "wars" took it down to .19 a few times...Yeah, I'm older than dirt..

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Saw somewhere online, I think it was Kentucky, they hit 99 cents a gallon. I've seen that once in my lifetime in California, think it was 1999
$.24 when I started driving....gas "wars" took it down to .19 a few times...Yeah, I'm older than dirt..

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
You gotta love Jon Jones lol. Instead of isolating himself the dude goes out drinking and driving and allegedly shooting a gun.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
UFC will wipe it under the rug, he lost to Dom in that last fight too. Guy gets so many passes